BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Angela D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently purchased this because I had a coupon. I really love the scent and the texture of the lotion. It is not too thick and easily dries. I use it daily after a shower keeps my skin soft and smelling wonderful. Its not extremely expensive and found anywhere Walmart etc.
👸 Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like not love this product. It's cheap so it's easy to accept but it's not the strongest of itch relief lotions. I have a sun allergy so I need the most powerful thing I can afford. This does a pretty good job. It dries quickly and keeps my skin hydrated and soft. If only it worked more effectively for itch relief I would rate 5 stars.
Kamrie M.
chino hills
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love using this for all of my tattoos . I use it once i get my tattoos and continue to use it. It helps my tattoos heal amazingly. Helps the peaking process a lot. Don’t pull from my tattoos and does not irritate them at all. I would recommend this to anyone.
Maggie K.
This lotion does a good job of moisturizing and keeping my skin hydrated but I don't like the texture. It is too thick for me and leaves me feeling greasy and sort of gross. It helps my dry skin and is fine on my sensitive skin but the texture and smell make me not want to get this again. I will continue to use St. Ives
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband gets really dry skin, he uses this daily and it has helped tremendously! I have cracked hands and it works so well on them too! Our doctor recommended that we use it on our son as well and it does wonders for his skin, too! We purchase this at Walmart, Walgreens and target! Our three favorite places!
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion. I use it everyday after I shower. It really feels like it stops me from itching. My eczema has even started to clear up. This is a great product and definitely adds tons of moisture to my skin.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this lotion from Walmart to help with my dry itchy skin. It's a little thinner then what I like but it's a decent formula. I've bought two bottles of it and it's okay. Not my favorite that's for sure.
Kahle B.
Muncy
This is the best lotion you can buy. I have extremely dry and itchy skin and any other lotion just gets absorbed so quickly and I am left with dry skin close to what it was before applying it. Curel quenches my skin's thirst so to speak and I don't have to put it on more than twice a day.
Sandra K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have pretty sensitive skin (body and face), and it gets easily irritated. I try to moisturize more consistently in the winter because my legs become so dry, flaky and itchy. This Curel lotion is nice because it has a very light scent and has a nice consistency. However, it's not the best lotion I've tried and probably won't repurchase.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I really like Curel itch defense lotion, Lord knows I need it. It's a great product. It's long lasting unless you wash it off. Its Creamy and soaks your skin with softness. I have tried many lotions but this is the one I come back too.
I recommend this product
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target