BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Cheyenne C.
Myerstown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this lotion after I get out of the shower, my dry skin soaks it right up! It’s very cheap and does a great job at moisturizing. I will most likely buy it again.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Curel is my top body lotion brand. I have dry skin that can get itchy all-year round, especially during weather changes. It's the only thing that has worked for me. I usually use the Ultra Healing version but decided to try the itch defense one. It's rich and moisturizing. The formula is light while still being hydrating. I do think that the Ultra Healing is better in terms of moisturizing and preventing dryness. The Itch Defense one soaks into the skin a bit too quickly for me. This makes it easy to get itchy again so it needs repetitive reapplication.
Adriane G.
I have eczema really bad especially on my hands
Over the years I have had to get steroid creams and keep them handy so that any time I have a flare up I can treat it right away. Since I began using this product 6 years ago I have only had to get a prescription once. It has helped break the cycle I was in, and I use it to stop flare ups when they first start. I wouldn't know what to do without this product
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
This is the best body lotion I’ve used period! It’s made for eczema, which I don’t have, but it takes care of the roughest driest skin in the dead of winter(a godsend for cracked hands!)as well as itchy rashes I get on my sensitive skin from sun exposure in the summertime. It’s the only thing that works! It has no scent which is a bonus. It’s not greasy at all. The one con about this is that it will leave white reside on clothes, like inside the legs of jeans when you put them on after you’ve applied, even once the skin has dried.
Allie K.
Our family loves this lotion. It soaks into the skin quickly so there's no oily residue left on the skin. It doesn't have a fragrance, which I love, and since it's something we use on my kids it's nice that they don't smell like some kind of perfume. It's great on super dry skin and even eczema. Doesn't irritate or sting when applying.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This lotion is a must-have for me. My skin gets extremely dry and itchy during the winter months. This lotion is rich, but not greasy. It soaks in well, but also keeps my skin hydrated all day long. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a good, solid lotion that doesn't want to feel greasy all day.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has helped me so much. I have eczema and it helps me with my dry skin. Every time I have an itch, I just apply this lotion and the itchy sensation goes away. It has also help me not to get flare ups from the eczema. I love that it’s affordable. I do recommend this product to others.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mother-in-law gave me a sample size of this lotion. I was skeptical about trying it, because Curel isn't usually very thick. I was expecting the formula to be thin and not moisturizing enough. I was pleasantly surprised to discover I was wrong. This is a thicker lotion, not as heavy as a cream. It works as well as Cortizone, so I will definetly be getting some more of this.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I cannot believe that people are rating this lotion any lower than 5 stars!  My daughter and I both have moderate cases of eczema and this is the ONLY lotion that works to prevent breakouts and it makes the itch really go away so we can heal faster.  I highly recommend this lotion for babies with eczema as well - the bottle says safe for kids over 6 months!
Angela D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently purchased this because I had a coupon. I really love the scent and the texture of the lotion. It is not too thick and easily dries. I use it daily after a shower keeps my skin soft and smelling wonderful. Its not extremely expensive and found anywhere Walmart etc.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target