BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
2 of my boys have really bad Eczema and this lotion works great for them especially in winter. it is very affordable compared to some other brands and a little goes a long way. Instantly stops their itching and does not leave behind any greasy residue. Very happy with it.
Melinda D.
I've always had to deal with dry, itchy skin, and so far this brand seems to be one of the better ones that I've found so far that isn't really expensive. The only con I have is that it seems to take while before the lotion sinks in and isn't so sticky/tacky.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is a good product to use in the dry harsh for months of winter. My children have eczema, and we use this as part of our skin regimen. This is best used straight from shower when skin is still damp. We all use it, and it's not expensive at all!
stephanie B.
Dalton, GA
This lotion is perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It’s lightweight and is great for eczema! It moisturizes without making my skin feel slimy or oily. Highly recommend for anyone with skin issues such as eczema.
Rhiannon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so impressed by this lotion! My skin is naturally dry, but it’s EXTREME after I shave my legs. Using this has been a huge savior post shave, but I also use it on my hands & arms as well. I highly recommend.
Cheryl B.
Springfield
Purchased at: CVS
I've tried a lot of lotions to treat super dry skin...the type that is so dry that lotion stings a tad! I come back to Curel bc it works and the itch defense is especially good for irritable/ irritated skin. Watch for good sales and stock up!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because my skin is so dry, it tends to get itchy, especially during the winter months. It is a little more expensive than most drugstore lotions, but i have no problem paying because it works so well.
Steph B.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Target
My go to body lotion all year round. My legs get especially dry and itchy and I always use this after getting out of the shower and haven’t had an issue since! It absorbs quickly, doesn’t have a greasy or sticky feel, and no scent.
Kirsten P.
HAMILTON, OH
This is one of my favorite lotions to use when I have new tattoos! No fragrance and very gentle on skin. I even use it otherwise when I want a good moisturizing after a shower.
Jaclyn S.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I was recently having an issue with very itchy skin. My friend recommended this to me and it helped tremendously. Now I always use it after the shower. I would highly recommend!
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target