BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Amber W.
Battle Ground, WA
I use this product every day at work. I wash my hand between 80-150 times a day depending on my contact with patients or what I am doing. But I typically use this lotion after washing my hands or if my hands start to feel dry. It does not have smell to it really.. I don't think that it is greasy which I really like. I hate when my hands feel greasy and this lotion does not do this. During the dry and or winter months my skin gets really dry so this product helps.
Pamela H.
Suffolk , VA
I love curel and I always use the unscented version but I do have itchy skin so I was thrilled to find that the itch defense was unscented! It is a thicker version though so if you don't rub it in well it actually makes your skin itch more.. at least it does mine on my legs. After I make sure I fully rub it in it is good to go though.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Eczema or really dry, itchy skin all year. I use Gold Bond's Eczema lotion, but tried this Itch Defense because it has ceramides, something that I recognized are in the CeraVe family of products. I do not have "itchy leg syndrome" when I go to bed, so the lotion must last all day. I use it on my hands, too, to avoid cracked skin.
Laura P.
I bought this product about 4mths ago because my skin was so dry and itchy and It has helped so much. This was the first time I purchased this. Definitely loved the outcome seems how To wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night Itching my legs . Great stuff will buy again
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have sensitive skin, and sometimes it feels so itchy and painful. Someone in the store recommended. It was good Couple weeks, but after a while the dryness of my skin came back. Probably this product is not for extreme dryness.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This saves my itchy skin during the Winter! I like that it has little to no smell and it stops the itch almost immediately. It doesn't leave your skin sticky feeling at all. It has almost a powdery feel once applied.
Mandy P.
Jackson , GA
This product has been a winter skin life saver. IT absorbs quickly and has a mild pleasant scent that is not feminine. My husband loves this product also because it is not heavy or greasy and it absorbs quickly. It also stops the itch, however if you have been scratching it does sting slightly on those fresh claw marks.
Kaitlyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this lotion. I like how light it is and doesn't make my skin feel sticky. I don't like the smell, but it doesn't smell bad. I just prefer a more perfumed lotion. For the purpose of helping itchy skin, it's great!
Rafael F.
I bought Curél Itch Defense because the cold weather made my skin too dry and it started to crack and itch. To my surprise the product not only moisturised my skin, but it actually made it firmer and smoother. It stopped being a "product for the winter weather" to become an everyday product. I recommend it.
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
Pretty good for combating winter itch but not great as a moisturizer. It has a gentle odor and definitely helped with winter itch almost instantaneously so if that is what you're looking for I would definitely recommend this product.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target