BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Calli R.
Brunswick, OH
Very hydrating, but greasy. Doesn't adsorb into the skin quickly. When applied to dry skin, it kinda burns a little...especially during winter months. I bought this because I have eczema, and my skin is doing better without this. I use EO unscented lotion and it works much better.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Greats for those who have the itchy dry skin that HATE the greasy thick creams of the past...Curel has this in the bag!

Great on all ages and for those with eczema, psoriasis, windburn, chapped skin and even on the mos sensitive skin.

Tip: Apply directly after a shower for best asorbtion results!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having dry skin causes me at times uncomfortability and added itchy skin. This lotion instantly relieves any sensation of itch I may feel. If you are prone to having eczema this lotion helps control flare ups. This lotion is fragrance free and gentle on this skin. I use it everyday. I apply it on my body and also on my face and hands. It is also dermatologist recommended and allergist tested.
angela m.
This is a product I have used for many years. I have incredibly dry skin with those horrible tiny bumps that itch so badly! This product soothes and keeps my skin soft and dry skin more manageable especially in the summer. A must have for me! I highly recommend this product!
Denise F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This lotion lasts for a long time, and when used with the body wash it gives you longer relief and symptoms clear or go away. I am a first time user, and will purchase again. This was purchased at Walmart, and lived to the expectations. I would recommend to others.
Rae-Ann C.
Queen Creek, AZ
This works great with my son. He has eczema that leaves tiny bumps all over when I used this lotion combined with coconut oil it worked perfect. He hardly ever has a breakout since buying this lotion. And it is a great price for a eczema lotion. I highly recommend it.
Kat F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the perfect product for someone with moderate dry skin. It is nice and thick and I love the dispenser (plus the price for how much you get)! The only thing I would say is that if you are in a REALLY bad spot, you might need something a little more intense.
Brianne K.
This by far is my favorite Curel product that they make. I hate when you use a lotion that leaves your hands feeling greasy afterwards. The itch defense lotion doesn't do that. I really feel like my hands soak up the lotion. It works pretty well for eczema too.
Meredith S.
Louisville, KY
I've used this itch defense lotion for years - it's perfect for moisturizing my legs after shaving. It doesn't have much of a scent so it's not overwhelming and it calms down any irritation. I can't recommend this enough if you have frequent itching or irritation.
Maya G.
Atlanta, GA
Helps with my eczema on occasion but tends to not help during certain seasons. I am a repeat user of this product. The packaging is okay could be better. It depends on the severity of my eczema during the year and my allergies. Yes I will still buy it again.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target