Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

I have very dry skin in the winter. I would like to try the Itch Defense but don't like the smell of lotions, doe this product hypoallergenic?

Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
2 years, 3 months ago
I'm extremely picky about lotions, especially when it comes to ones that actually work for things like my extremely itchy skin. This is scentless and soaks in well, while still leaving my skin feeling moisturizers. It's definitely worth giving it a try.
Hollie T.
Hollie T.
2 years, 4 months ago
My skin in crazy itchy and dry in cold weather. I just bought this and love it. Not greasy or smelly. Hydrates amazingly.
Denise F.
Denise F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 years, 8 months ago
This product does not have a scent, so you will not have to worry about the smell. This would be the lotion to use for someone with dry skin especially in the winter.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Aurora, CO
2 years, 9 months ago
There is no scent at all.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
3 years ago
This product is unscented so you don't have to worry about that. I am not 100% positive if it is hypoallergenic, but I have extremely sensitive skin and this works great for me. I have psoriasis and very dry skin but I have found that this lotion leaves my skin smooth and moisturized without triggering flare-ups in my psoriasis.
3 years ago
This does not have a scent and if you are weary of the "lotion" scent don't be because it is very light or not even noticeable once lathered and believe me, the fact it works reduce any itchiness is well worth it!!!!
Davia C.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
3 years, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's very good lotion.... and it smells like lotion so if you don't like that smell SKIP this... Try seriously Avon's Itch Defense Skincare Line = I use it on my whole family from the wash, scrub, hand lotion to the body cream!