BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Kane Q.
Will always repurchase this product. So effective for my dry skin. I am very lazy when it comes to putting on lotion after I shower but when I notice my skin looking bad and needing help, one or two applications and it’s back to healthy! Also I love that Curel has a fragrance free option for us consumers who can be sensitive to fragrance. It also allows me to offer this to guests without worrying i’ll give them a headache. I’ve had people specifically ask for fragrance free lotion, which was shocking, but I was glad I had some! Haha.
Cheyenne C.
Myerstown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this lotion after I get out of the shower, my dry skin soaks it right up! It’s very cheap and does a great job at moisturizing. I will most likely buy it again.
Holly K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this lotion on my normal to dry skin. It's rich and hydrates well to relieve dry skin as the weather is cooling down. My legs always need lotion after showering and this soothes irritation. A family member who has itchy skin says this does help to reduce itching (my skin isn't particularly itchy but his is) by doesn't completely take away all itchy symptoms. I do prefer the ultra healing lotion Curel makes because it sinks in better than the itch defense. The itch defense does stay tacky on the skin for a while and isn't sticky but it feels like it's on the top layer of the skin.
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love using this for all of my tattoos . I use it once i get my tattoos and continue to use it. It helps my tattoos heal amazingly. Helps the peaking process a lot. Don’t pull from my tattoos and does not irritate them at all. I would recommend this to anyone.
N M.
Newport, WA
This product is a great one to switch to for the harsh winters we now live through, helps to keep skin protected from wind, sun, and chapping from the cold. I use this in the winter and would recommend it all year round for super dry skin.
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this lotion. The fragrance doesn't linger which I appreciate because I would rather emphasize my perfumes than my lotion. Additionally, it does help relieve itch from dry skin because it is quite hydrating. Easily absorbed, too.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is a good product to use in the dry harsh for months of winter. My children have eczema, and we use this as part of our skin regimen. This is best used straight from shower when skin is still damp. We all use it, and it's not expensive at all!
stephanie B.
Dalton, GA
This lotion is perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It’s lightweight and is great for eczema! It moisturizes without making my skin feel slimy or oily. Highly recommend for anyone with skin issues such as eczema.
Rhiannon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so impressed by this lotion! My skin is naturally dry, but it’s EXTREME after I shave my legs. Using this has been a huge savior post shave, but I also use it on my hands & arms as well. I highly recommend.
Cheryl B.
Springfield
Purchased at: CVS
I've tried a lot of lotions to treat super dry skin...the type that is so dry that lotion stings a tad! I come back to Curel bc it works and the itch defense is especially good for irritable/ irritated skin. Watch for good sales and stock up!
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin in the winter. I would like to try the Itch Defense but don't like the smell of lotions, doe this product hypoallergenic?
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Amazon