BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Kane Q.
Will always repurchase this product. So effective for my dry skin. I am very lazy when it comes to putting on lotion after I shower but when I notice my skin looking bad and needing help, one or two applications and it’s back to healthy! Also I love that Curel has a fragrance free option for us consumers who can be sensitive to fragrance. It also allows me to offer this to guests without worrying i’ll give them a headache. I’ve had people specifically ask for fragrance free lotion, which was shocking, but I was glad I had some! Haha.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
My skin gets incredibly dry as soon as the weather starts to cool down in the fall. I picked this up at the local Dollar General on a day when the itchy dryness became nearly unbearable. I couldn't stop scratching....I coated the itchy dry areas in a layer of this lotion and within minutes I felt so much better. I found it to be most effective when I put it on immediately after drying off post shower, it seemed to last longer so I didn't need to reapply it as often. I think this is an excellent product and at a great price.
Holly K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this lotion on my normal to dry skin. It's rich and hydrates well to relieve dry skin as the weather is cooling down. My legs always need lotion after showering and this soothes irritation. A family member who has itchy skin says this does help to reduce itching (my skin isn't particularly itchy but his is) by doesn't completely take away all itchy symptoms. I do prefer the ultra healing lotion Curel makes because it sinks in better than the itch defense. The itch defense does stay tacky on the skin for a while and isn't sticky but it feels like it's on the top layer of the skin.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this lotion. The fragrance doesn't linger which I appreciate because I would rather emphasize my perfumes than my lotion. Additionally, it does help relieve itch from dry skin because it is quite hydrating. Easily absorbed, too.
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sadly wasn’t as good (for me) as the ultra healing! Decided to try this lotion out because I’m a big fan of the ultra healing (always makes my super dry skin moisturized!!) and figured if it helped with itching then even better! However, I would say it minimally got rid of itching symptoms (a fine lotion!!), but I’ll stick with my regular lotion!
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is a good product to use in the dry harsh for months of winter. My children have eczema, and we use this as part of our skin regimen. This is best used straight from shower when skin is still damp. We all use it, and it's not expensive at all!
stephanie B.
Dalton, GA
This lotion is perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It’s lightweight and is great for eczema! It moisturizes without making my skin feel slimy or oily. Highly recommend for anyone with skin issues such as eczema.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Curel is my top body lotion brand. I have dry skin that can get itchy all-year round, especially during weather changes. It's the only thing that has worked for me. I usually use the Ultra Healing version but decided to try the itch defense one. It's rich and moisturizing. The formula is light while still being hydrating. I do think that the Ultra Healing is better in terms of moisturizing and preventing dryness. The Itch Defense one soaks into the skin a bit too quickly for me. This makes it easy to get itchy again so it needs repetitive reapplication.
Sara R.
You guys. This stuff is amazing. I live in South Dakota, and the weather is always pretty brutal. We also have hard, mineral rich water. So my skin tends to run dry and sensitive. The Curel Itch Defense Body Wash and Lotion are really amazing to help the deep and constant itching that I am always suffering. I will say that I personally think the product works best with the body wash, but that's just my opinion. I have noticed that when I put it on directly after a bath or shower, I have to reapply lotion a whole lot less - that's a HUGE plus to me. They also have an intensive 'Deep Healing' lotion for dry skin that works when Walmart is out of this - it's really popular here. You cannot beat the price and it's fragrance free. Total win!
Adriane G.
I have eczema really bad especially on my hands
Over the years I have had to get steroid creams and keep them handy so that any time I have a flare up I can treat it right away. Since I began using this product 6 years ago I have only had to get a prescription once. It has helped break the cycle I was in, and I use it to stop flare ups when they first start. I wouldn't know what to do without this product
Jennifer M.
I have very dry skin in the winter. I would like to try the Itch Defense but don't like the smell of lotions, doe this product hypoallergenic?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy