BY CUREL

Curel® Advanced Ceramide Therapy Itch Defense® Fragrance-Free Lotion.
25% more.
National Eczema Association.
Accepted.
Nationaleczema.org.
For dry, itchy skin.
Instantly relieves dry, itchy skin and helps control future flare-ups.
Soothes eczema-prone skin.
Gentle enough for babies 6 months +.
16.25 fl oz/ 480ml. see more...

• I have eczema, will this help? 2 Answers
  • Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Hilda L D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is a good product to use in the dry harsh for months of winter. My children have eczema, and we use this as part of our skin regimen. This is best used straight from shower when skin is still damp. We all use it, and it's not expensive at all!
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this product. It was new in 2015 and has worked the best for dry and itchy skin. It helps calm my skin and instantly relieves my dry and itchy skin. it also helps control any future flare-ups. Leaves my skin feeling amazing and very moisturized. I highly recommend if you have problems with itchy and dry skin. It works great!
Shelly L.
All time favorite for winter and people with dry skin. I normally don't wear lotion and my skin became dry and itchy. So it's very sensitive to the wind. I came a long to this baby and I'm in loveee. My legs don't itch when the winds blow and it moisturize so well.!!
Brandy D.
Risingsun, OH
My ultimate winter go to, due to medications and medical conditions I suffer from chronic itchiness and dry skin during the winter months especially. I've tried so many different inch creams and lotions and nothing compares to this product. The best part is its not ridiculously expensive very affordable.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I have Eczema or really dry, itchy skin all year. I use Gold Bond's Eczema lotion, but tried this Itch Defense because it has ceramides, something that I recognized are in the CeraVe family of products. I do not have "itchy leg syndrome" when I go to bed, so the lotion must last all day. I use it on my hands, too, to avoid cracked skin.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This saves my itchy skin during the Winter! I like that it has little to no smell and it stops the itch almost immediately. It doesn't leave your skin sticky feeling at all. It has almost a powdery feel once applied.
Ashley M.
I have dry, itchy psoriatic skin and this lotion works wonders. I saw an ad for it online and ran to the store to buy a bottle. Now I'm onto my second pump-sized bottle. I smother it on after a shower and my skin feels so smooth and refreshed.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
I bought this lotion for my little one after his Johnson and Johnson lotion was discontinued. It works amazingly! It keeps his skin nice and soft and doesn't irritate his sensitive skin.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
This lotion is okay if you don't mind water based lotion. After you've had it on for a while you feel noticeably dry again. Definitely not for people with itchy AND dry skin
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy