BY CUREL

Description:

Curel® Itch Defense® Body Wash stops the itch before it begins. This soap-free formula is a unique blend of gentle cleansers and skin conditioners that creates a rich lather to gently cleanse and soothe itchy skin.

• Relief from dry, itchy skin after just four days*
  • No added fragrance; nonirritating formula
  • Soothes eczema-prone skin
  • Contains hydrating jojoba and olive oils
  • For optimal results, apply Curel® Itch Defense® Lotion to help prevent itchiness all day long

When used in combination with Curel® Itch Defense® Body Lotion

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDE MEA, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, CITRIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, PANTHENOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® BODY WASH CALMING CLEANSER FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I love this product.♥ I bought it for the first time ♥one week ago and I use it daily. My favorite body wash!Curél® Itch Defense® Body Wash stops the itch before it begins. This soap-free formula is a unique blend of gentle cleansers and skin conditioners that creates a rich lather to gently cleanse and soothe itchy skin. " in 50 reviews
  • "OMG I am going to try this Curex is an amazing lotion and has helped me through so many eczema outbreaks I really am excited about using this!! Go Curel" in 18 reviews
  • "I really like this body wash! It's very soft and gentle and feels very calming. It lathers great and doesn't have a strong fragrance if any, it's also pretty moisturizing! " in 12 reviews
  • "It exceeded my expectations as a product. It is a soap-free cleanser; and yet still has enough bubbles that I feel like I'm actually getting clean. There's a mild cooling, pleasant sensation from the menthol. And despite being so gentle on the skin, it does a better job washing away sweat and odor than other brands of body wash for sensitive skin. Although I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own." in 5 reviews
Nancy H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This body wash is a must have for those with dry, sensitive skin or eczema. My two girls, ages 2 and 11, have eczema and this is the only body wash I use on them. It helps keep the flairs and itchiness to a minimum.
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
This is the second and last product that I received in my curel box this month, and I really wish it was a full sized product because it works and I need to hunt down the full sized bottle now lol. It has been about an hour since I used it in the shower and my skin still feels lovely. It lathers very well for not being a soap product, it doesn't sting on cuts (I have a very playful cat) I can use it for shaving and I have no razor bumps like I usually do. My problem areas such as my elbows and the heels of my feet and ankles are still soft even after an hour. It has a very light and delightful citrus smell, great for in the morning. And the scent even though it is light has lingered for a while creating a light perfumed scent. I'm so very happy I got to try and love this product. I will be using it until either I or influenster finds something even better (I doubt it) I just can't believe that it actually works so well though, especially in combination with the lotion.
Amy M.
Very happy I got this VoxBox! I itch terribly between seasons and especially after shaving! I tried the body wash and liked the lather and neutral smell. It washed off easily and my skin felt cleansed and clean. I lightly towel dried and started applying the spray lotion! The spray lotion sprayed on a little heavy but nothing I couldn't run in with my hand. I immediately noticed the soothing anti itch spray made my legs feel soft and no itching at all. Typically by now I would be applying everything in my cupboard to try and stop the uncomfortable itching. I am very excited that I may have finally found a solution to my seasonal severe itching legs with the combo of the body wash and lotion!
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
I'm pretty picky about my body wash because I have super sensitive skin. Sometimes a wash that works will dry my skin even more but not this one! It was nice in the shower although I gave it 4 stars because I would like a bit more lather. That's just a personal preference because lather doesn't mean clean - haha. I liked the body wash and it rinsed off very well and I always follow up with a lotion after my shower this body wash seems to be a great product. I'm almost out of my regular wash so when it is time to replace I will definitely use my coupon and pick up a full size of this My husband likes it too because he doesn't smell like "a girl " when he uses it. Thanks Influenster for the free sample to test out! Great product !
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
To begin, I’d like to mention that I don’t have dry, itchy skin - I received this product in a subscription box (Walmart Beauty Box). I passed it along to my boyfriend to use because he does get dry skin sometimes in the colder months and when it becomes dry, it tends to get itchy. He reported that he wasn’t a fan because it has a “medicinal/chemical smell”. I smelled the body wash and to me it just smells very strongly of glycerin though I agree that it isn’t terribly pleasant. He also told me that after he showered, his skin didn't feel moisturized, and that it felt like there was a film left on his skin.
Cassie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a complimentary sample size of the Curel Itch Defense body wash from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions in this review are my own. I really like this body wash. I use it with a bath pouf, and it lathers really well. It's very moisturizing but isn't greasy like many moisturizing body washes are. It rinses clean, and it has a fresh scent--nothing overpowering or perfumey though. I have very dry, itchy skin, especially on my hands, feet, and legs. I could really tell a difference after using it even once. I would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone with dry, itchy skin!
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I receive this sample with my Walmart beauty box and I never used to stop the itch in my skin but I use as a regular body wash and it’s was good but I have to use a lot to get my loofa laughter
Donna C.
Knoxville, TN
I have sensitive skin, and some days it just feels itchy. I bought a bottle of this shortly after it came out because I like Curel products and I had a coupon. I plan to always have a bottle of this in the bathroom. It's very gentle, soothing and has only a light scent that fades quickly. This is another plus for me, because I get migraines and sometimes can't bear a stronger fragrance in a body wash. Great product.
Desiree B.
Otway, OH
I have no other words other than awesome! It is by far my favorite lotion I own. I'm type 1 diabetic so I get very dry itchy skin and I've tried so many different types of lotions and none have ever worked but this stuff has instant relief, it's not a moisturizer but that doesn't even matter to me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially if you use a lot of alcohol on your skin. I take my shots in my stomach five times a day so rubbing alcohol on it all day dries it out and makes it itch and this stuff works wonders for it!
Uhura M.
Baltimore, MD
rebecca m.
Ansonia, CT
Where can i get this product does it help stop eczema breakouts I have really bad ones :(
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
Does this help with razor burn?
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
The second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, but it is claiming to be good for calming dry and itchy skin. Has anyone tried it?
Kristine I.
I really want to try this particular one as I know curel is a great line. my 5 yr olds is so itchy and was wondering if this works.
Carmen G.
Im I'm need of something to sooth my itching skin. I already have a lotion from this brand that helps. But I want to know how good is the body wash? Does it helps dry itchy skin as good as the lotion does?

Walmart