Curél® INTENSIVE HEALING DAILY FRAGRANCE-FREE CREAM FOR EXTRA-DRY OR SENSITIVE SKIN
Provides immediate moisturization to help heal even the driest of skin. This gentle cream absorbs quickly, replenishing both moisture and ceramide levels for long-lasting relief and hydration. This dermatologist recommended formula is also excellent for dry skin associated with diabetes.
Curel Daily Cream Intensive Healing Fragrance-Free, 16.0 OZ
- Immediate Healing relief and long lasting moisturization.
- Clinically Proven Relief.
- Advanced Ceramide Therapy.
- Fragrance-Free & Hypo-Allergenic.
- Pediatrician Tested.
- Dermatologist Recommended.
Health Concern: Dryness
Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Cetyl-Pg Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethoxydiglycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Propylparaben.
Instructions: Use daily And reapply to dry, rough, or chapped areas as needed. For external use only.
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I got this in the mail, several sample sizes and I really love it. I'm a little disappointed that there is no fragrance to it but it works so well that it doesn't really bother me. :) I had some severe dry skin on my ankle and my friend had severely cracking heels and this cream fixed both those problems. There was a major difference in just 4 days. Now I use it on my legs, arms, elbows and feet after every shower!" in 33 reviews
- "Curel Intensive Healing Cream is very thick when you put it on. I am thrilled that it does not feel greasy or that its just sitting on my skin and not being absorbed. I was unsure of how well this would absorb at first and a little bit goes a long way. I only applied this once a day as it really did help my legs and feet feel softer. It will be a test when the weather is really dry and cold how well it will help my skin keep moisturized. I hate having dry, itchy skin and winter is the worst time of the year for that. I have the chance to see how this lotion works in fairly mild weather where my skin is not at its worst so it is really hard to see the difference but I could feel one. My skin was nice and soft after using this lotion and kept my skin feeling this way for more than a day. I did not feel like I needed to use this daily to have the benefits from using the lotion. I expect that once the harsh winter weather comes in I may want to use it more often in order to have the benefits of a long lasting moisturizing lotion. Thanks to BzzAgent, the newest product that I have been able to try is Curel Intensive Healing Cream (just a fancy way to say lotion). This Curel product does not have any fragrance or scent which for anyone with sensitive skin or other possible allergies its a great feature to have. I was really surprised by the lack of any fragrance as I thought that it would smell like lotion with it being described as fragrance-free." in 23 reviews
Thanks to BzzAgent, the newest product that I have been able to try is Curel Intensive Healing Cream (just a fancy way to say lotion). This Curel product does not have any fragrance or scent which for anyone with sensitive skin or other possible allergies its a great feature to have. I was really surprised by the lack of any fragrance as I thought that it would smell like lotion with it being described as fragrance-free.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos