BY CUREL

Immediate Healing Relief and Long Lasting Moisturization. Dermatologist recommended. Clinically proven relief. Absorbs easily. Fragrance-free & hypo-allergenic. Clinically proven to help chapping and chafing caused by dryness. Excellent for dry skin associated with diabetes. Pediatrician tested Curel® Intensive Healing Cream is a proven formula that provides immediate moisturization to help heal even the driest skin.  This gentle cream absorbs quickly, replenishing both  moisture and ceramide levels for long-lasting relief and. see more...

• Is this product too thick for your face? I have very sensitive sk...1 Answers
  • I have chronic dry skin, even eczema in some spots that gets way ...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help get my face and body not a...2 Answers
Curel Intensive Healing Cream for Extra-Dry or Sensitive Skin
  • "This Curel product does not have any fragrance or scent which for anyone with sensitive skin or other possible allergies its a great feature to have." in 3 reviews
  • "I tried this product on a friends recommendation - she said it was the only thing that helped her daughters dry skin in the winter." in 3 reviews
  • "The only thing is, its very thick creame and you will put some time applying on your skin." in 3 reviews
  • "I started using this to try and see if it would help it go away!" in 1 review
  • "Unlike the kinds I used before this is relatively odorless, and it absorbs quickly while still getting the job done." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Bordentown, NJ
Curel Intensive Healing Cream is very thick when you put it on. I am thrilled that it does not feel greasy or that its just sitting on my skin and not being absorbed. I was unsure of how well this would absorb at first and a little bit goes a long way. I only applied this once a day as it really did help my legs and feet feel softer. It will be a test when the weather is really dry and cold how well it will help my skin keep moisturized. I hate having dry, itchy skin and winter is the worst time of the year for that. I have the chance to see how this lotion works in fairly mild weather where my skin is not at its worst so it is really hard to see the difference but I could feel one. My skin was nice and soft after using this lotion and kept my skin feeling this way for more than a day. I did not feel like I needed to use this daily to have the benefits from using the lotion. I expect that once the harsh winter weather comes in I may want to use it more often in order to have the benefits of a long lasting moisturizing lotion.

Thanks to BzzAgent, the newest product that I have been able to try is Curel Intensive Healing Cream (just a fancy way to say lotion). This Curel product does not have any fragrance or scent which for anyone with sensitive skin or other possible allergies its a great feature to have. I was really surprised by the lack of any fragrance as I thought that it would smell like lotion with it being described as fragrance-free.
Jane B.
This cream was alright, but I will not be repurchasing. I did not like its tub format, it seems a unsanitary. Secondly, although it is fragrance-free, but i do not like the "fragrance-free" scent.
Tania R.
This stuff reminds me of fluffy I think that's what it's called, the marshmallow in the jar. It is really intense and super think. Don't put this on your face because it will clog your pores. I have really dry skin in the winter time and this has helped me out tremendously! Since it is think you have to massage it into your skin for the product to soak up in your skin. If you use it consistently your skin will have its moisture back.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
I love this product. It keeps my hands from drying out, without being too greasy (if you make sure to use just a bit). It helps in the dry winter months too. The lotion is very thick and takes a while to sink it. However, it leaves your skin feeling soft and soothed. No more cracks or dry feet. I am very allergic to scents and this product has almost no scent whatsoever. I would highly recommend this product.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually use this on my feet. My feet are epic for getting dry, no matter how much I try to take care of them. I cannot afford to get a pedicure all the time, and the endless supplies of foot care products do add up. I discovered this product and figured I would give it a try. I use it daily now, and it keeps my feet softened and pleasant. I am sure it would do wonders all over my skin, but I simply use it for my feet. It really does beat out buying all the mass amounts of other products when this one little one does what I need it to do in between normal pedicures.
Remone H.
Dundalk, MD
I wash my face then patted dry with towel. I put just a little bit of this cream on because my face gets oily fast and I liked it. It did not burn my skin I have big problems with that it takes only a few seconds for me to know if its going to damage my skin. I applied my foundation after and it went on better. The cream did not have a heavy perfume smell which I don't like and yes this product is also great on my hands
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
During the winter months I get very dry skin and because I work in a doctor's office I need to wash my hands often. I slather this cream on my hands at night and go to bed with cheapo gloves. When I wake up my dry cracked hands feel amazing. This is my last resort for dry hands because I don't like wearing gloves to bed but it really does work.
Sandy S.
Indianapolis, In
I just got some of this in my Bzz Kit #gotitfree. Wow its amazing. I hate that greasy lotion feeling most leave on my skin, but this comes out of the container the same consistency as marshmallow creme and just goes right to work on your skin, no greasy feeling, vanishes right there and you can tell after just one application that it's working. no odor no perfume..just does what it needs to do. Love it! Def will buy some when my free samples run out. gave some to my mom who is a diabetic and she loves it too. great on feet, hands, arms, anywhere your skin is dry or chapped. will def keep on hand for winter!
Kaitlin C.
I tried this product on a friends recommendation - she said it was the only thing that helped her daughters dry skin in the winter. It's very thick and takes awhile for your skin to really absorb it - it does work extremely well, but I only like to use it on my heels when they're cracked because it doesn't feel great after you put it on. It's very heavy and doesn't leave your skin feeling smooth like normal Curel lotions right after you've rubbed them in.
jaquator b.
Durham, NC
If you have severe dry skin this is the product for you. it is very thick but it does give you that extra layer of moisturization. if you have sensitive skin no need to worry Curel has you covered. It is a must have for anyone with extra-dry skin.
Danielle M.
Indianapolis, IN
Ive been looking for something to help get my face and body not as dry but i have very sensitive skin does anyone know if this actually works
chelsea s.
Bayville, NJ
Is this product too thick for your face? I have very sensitive skin and break out easily.
Morgan C.
I have chronic dry skin, even eczema in some spots that gets way worse in the winter. Does this product leave your skin super oily? That's a problem I tend to have with super intense creams.
Victoria F.
How long did this help you cure your dry skin??