BY CUREL #84 in Lotion

DESCRIPTION:

Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER is activated by water on freshly-showered skin and penetrates deeply into the skin’s surface to heal dryness, for soft, healthy skin you can only imagine.

Why Wet Skin?
After showering, your pores are open, providing an easy pathway for moisture to absorb into just-showered skin. Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER, with Advanced Ceramide Complex, penetrates deeply into the skin's surface bringing moisture to the source of dryness. It absorbs immediately and with continued use will end your dry skin!

Why Ceramides?
Ceramides, naturally present in healthy skin, are vital building blocks to maintaining skin’s moisture barrier. When ceramides are lost, skin becomes dry and damaged. Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER, with Advanced Ceramide Complex, penetrates to the source of dryness, helping to replenish skin's ceramide levels and repair the moisture barrier.

• Water activated moisture works deep into skin’s surface
  • Helps repair moisture barrier
  • Contains our proprietary Advanced Ceramide Complex
  • Immediately Absorbs
  • Completely Greaseless
  • Skin feels 3x more hydrated instantly
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™

WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, MINERAL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TRISILOXANE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PARAFFIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, DIMETHICONE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, CERAMIDE EOP.

• Does this work as a face moisturizer? I have a really dry...5 Answers
  • How many of you were able to sample this before you eithe...13 Answers
  • Does help with dry skin well? 11 Answers
Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER FOR DRY AND EXTRA-DRY SKIN
  • "at first I didn't think it would work but I love it ! best thing ever and I have very dry skin and this helped a lot " in 131 reviews
  • "The best wet skin moisturizer I've tried. Curel® Hydra Therapy Wet skin moisturizer really kept my skin hydrated, and moisturized all day. I don't know if it's the ceramide complex or the fact that I didn't have to wash this off but I've tried other wet skin moisturizers and none have come close to work like a regular lotion as this. There is no distinguishing fragrance, so it doesn't clash with any perfume or if you are sensitive to fragrances. I received a sample from crowdtap, in exchange for my honest opinion." in 24 reviews
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This lotion is so great for intensely dry skin. I noticed results within the first week of using it. I like to use this right after the shower and when my skin is still wet. It locks in the moisture and doesn’t leave my skin with a greasy after feel, which I despise. The lotion is pricier than most lotions I purchased in the past for dry skin so she’s Jurgens or Vaseline brand, but this brand is a definite repurchase because I know that it works, the nongreasy feel is a bonus for me, so the price doesn’t really bother me at all. Sometimes there are coupons in the Sunday paper.
Amy P.
Curel is one of my favorite brands for turning driness around FAST. The inclusion of ceramides in their formulas help repair the skin barrier in no time and leave your skin soft, hydrated and healthy.
I started using the wet skin formula about 2 months ago and my skin has never been so hydrated! Even my calves, which historically have always been a parched, flakey mess no matter the season, look/feel smooth and healthy. A little goes a long way on wet skin and the light citrus fragrance is really enjoyable. I'm a fan for life!
Jade F.
Radford, VA
LOVE this stuff. It really does what it says. I've seen a huge improvement in the visible texture of my legs (I struggle with "strawberry skin" and discoloration from old insect bite scars/bicycle accidents). I put it on as soon as I step out of the shower (before I towel off) and it sinks right in. A little goes a long way, and my legs still feel soft all the way through the next day! I use it every other day and it is working perfectly.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I revived this item free to test from Pinchme! I think it's about time is ppl with dry skin have an in shower moisturizer! We do it for our hair why not our skin?! Curels in shower moisturizer is just that..a conditioner for your body to be used after regular washing! My skin instantly felt refreshed and moisturized! It has a great subtle scent and is easy to use! Your skin will thank you later!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is a great product. It goes on smooth and absorbs into your skin quickly. It is designed to work best with wet skin as it is water activated. Not sure the price I got mine as a gift but I am sure it is worth the price as it leaves your skin feeling amazing! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ginny R.
This is one of my favorite winter lotions! The instructions on this say to apply to wet skin right after the shower, I find that a little extreme. I think it absorbs better if I lightly towel dry first, otherwise the water/lotion just slide around.

I would also recommend using a dry brush before you shower, and then following up with this. This is great for dry winter skin. Probly don't put it on your face tho!
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
After a long hiking trip, It's great to re freshener and has the ability to hydrate my skin, at home or even in Nature..
It has a great texture to it, a bit thick in the lotion department which in my book is always good. I've found that using it after a shower is great but your are still able to apply it to dry skin as well. And, that is exactly what I do, it leaves a great smooth, shiny feel and look , I do not apply it to my face just to prevent breakouts.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
I never really thought about facial moisturizer before I’d just put on lotion or nothing at all, but after I discovered the wonderful clean smelling Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER FOR DRY AND EXTRA-DRY SKIN I found a new love! My face has never felt so wonderful. And so now I use it daily! I’m not sure the price range it was sent to me as a sample, but I will find more! And I would recommend this to everyone male or female it’s just a wonderful moisturizer:)
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
This is a good moisturizer but I did feel like i need to get back in the shower to rinse it off my skin felt greasy when I used it. It took 2 hours for this to absorb into my skin even when I used a small amount. If i do love the pimp feature on this. The price isn't to bad for this but I would get the travel size in this to see if you before spending the money on the full size.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I have been using this because the Winter weather has NOT been kind to my skin! I shower in the morning and the night and it really helps with my skin. I definitely do feel a moisture difference with this product. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin, and will continue to use this in my daily routine!
Nicole D.
How many of you were able to sample this before you either bought it or got a bottle for free?
Johannah S.
Does help with dry skin well?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you get this in your walmart beauty box?
amanda w.
Has anyone used this? I'm debating on trying it. I used the nivea one and it was horrible.
Tascherra S.
Wilson, NC
What are the end results for this product? Is it sticky? Does it really moisturize etc?