Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER FOR DRY AND EXTRA-DRY SKIN
Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER is activated by water on freshly-showered skin and penetrates deeply into the skin’s surface to heal dryness, for soft, healthy skin you can only imagine.
Why Wet Skin?
After showering, your pores are open, providing an easy pathway for moisture to absorb into just-showered skin. Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER, with Advanced Ceramide Complex, penetrates deeply into the skin's surface bringing moisture to the source of dryness. It absorbs immediately and with continued use will end your dry skin!
Ceramides, naturally present in healthy skin, are vital building blocks to maintaining skin’s moisture barrier. When ceramides are lost, skin becomes dry and damaged. Curél® HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER, with Advanced Ceramide Complex, penetrates to the source of dryness, helping to replenish skin's ceramide levels and repair the moisture barrier.
- Water activated moisture works deep into skin’s surface
- Helps repair moisture barrier
- Contains our proprietary Advanced Ceramide Complex
- Immediately Absorbs
- Completely Greaseless
- Skin feels 3x more hydrated instantly
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™
WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, MINERAL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TRISILOXANE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PARAFFIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, DIMETHICONE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, CERAMIDE EOP.see more...
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "at first I didn't think it would work but I love it ! best thing ever and I have very dry skin and this helped a lot " in 131 reviews
- "The best wet skin moisturizer I've tried. Curel® Hydra Therapy Wet skin moisturizer really kept my skin hydrated, and moisturized all day. I don't know if it's the ceramide complex or the fact that I didn't have to wash this off but I've tried other wet skin moisturizers and none have come close to work like a regular lotion as this. There is no distinguishing fragrance, so it doesn't clash with any perfume or if you are sensitive to fragrances. I received a sample from crowdtap, in exchange for my honest opinion." in 24 reviews
I started using the wet skin formula about 2 months ago and my skin has never been so hydrated! Even my calves, which historically have always been a parched, flakey mess no matter the season, look/feel smooth and healthy. A little goes a long way on wet skin and the light citrus fragrance is really enjoyable. I'm a fan for life!
I would also recommend using a dry brush before you shower, and then following up with this. This is great for dry winter skin. Probly don't put it on your face tho!
It has a great texture to it, a bit thick in the lotion department which in my book is always good. I've found that using it after a shower is great but your are still able to apply it to dry skin as well. And, that is exactly what I do, it leaves a great smooth, shiny feel and look , I do not apply it to my face just to prevent breakouts.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos