BY CUREL

Description:

A fragrance-free version of our original formula, this lotion features time-released moisturizers to hydrate and relieve dry skin all day long. Clinically proven to provide 24 hours of continuous moisturizing, this dermatologist recommended, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin smooth, comforted, and intensely satisfied.

• 24 hours of continuous hydration
  • Fragrance-free & hypo-allergenic
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Non-greasy & won’t clog pores
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GELATIN, .

• I have really dry skin. I saw this product on target . Have any o...2 Answers
Curél® FRAGRANCE FREE ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY & SENSITIVE SKIN
  • "I love curel! I've tried different "regular" or plain lotions that aren't meant to be all shiny and smelly (they never seem to do much for dry skin), but curel is what I always want to come back to!" in 21 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! I have very sensitive skin so I wanted to dry a fragrance free lotion to see if it would help. It never burns when I put it on like most lotions, and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love curel! I've tried different "regular" or plain lotions that aren't meant to be all shiny and smelly (they never seem to do much for dry skin), but curel is what I always want to come back to!" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! I have very sensitive skin so I wanted to dry a fragrance free lotion to see if it would help. It never burns when I put it on like most lotions, and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth!" in 11 reviews
Kevlar B L.
This is my all time favorite lotion, period. As a fragrance free lotion it works better than it's scented counterparts, usually they aren't as great.

I was originally turned on to Curel fragrance free as a tattoo moisturizing lotion, and have loved it the 6 years since. It penetrates skin quickly, feels refreshing instead of oily or heavy, and works well for dry skin.

Plus, no fragrance means it's more comfortable in your skin and doesn't compete with other fragrances.
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: 20 fl oz more...
I love this lotion! I’ve been getting super dry and cracked hands this past winter. I tried Bath and Body Works lotions, but they did absolutely nothing. I used this just one, and it’s already working! Please consider trying this product if you’re skin is dry. It only has a slight smell, kind of like cetaphil gentle cleanser.
Heather W.
Review for: 20 fl oz more...
Excellent daily use lotion. I like that it's fragrance free so I can use my favorite perfume without the scents mixing. This is one of the best lotions on the market. Keeps my skin moisturized all day and calms my severely dry skin.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I love this for everyday use. I love it’s unscented. It lasts a few hours. So long enough. No scent which is what I wanted in it. I use it daily. Especially on my tattoos. I’ll buy it over and over again.
Tonie E.
My husband has sensitive skin and this is his fav lotion to use. We have tried other fragrance free lotion brands and he likes this one the best bc it is more moisturizing than the others we have tried
Tana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this lotion for almost ten years. I have sensitive skin, so this lotion is great for keeping my skin hydrated without causing any bumps or rashes from fragrance.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Review for: Curel® Fragrance-Free Original Lotion for Dry & Sensitive Skin 20 fl. oz. Pump more...
I have tried many drug store lotions, but this one changed my skin. It's very light weight, has no fragrance, moisturizing, and helps make your body feel smooth. It really does moisturize your skin. It does not feel greasy like many brands feel. I struggled with my elbows feeling too dry, but as soon as I bought this I no longer have this problem.
crmn m.
This lotion is great, it doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue on the skin and it's super hydrating. I also love it because it's fragrance free and I've had this bottle for a while now and I'm still not out. Will be repurchasing.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use Jergen's lotion, but the cherry smell was weirding my boyfriend out and I admit I didn't love it either. So I found this fragrance free lotion from Curel and it's my go-to body lotion purchase. I have pretty dry skin, especially in winter, and this lotion fixes everything.
Angela K.
This is by far the best with sensitive skin I love this lotion and it goes along way nice packaging with a pump and I purchased it at walmart been using it for years and will continue I've tried other lotions but I love this and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Prasha T.
Corona, NY
I have really dry skin. I saw this product on target . Have any of you used it who have extremely dry skin? How is the feeling ? Does it takes you dry skin away ? Please let me know, if you recommend it .