BY CUREL #47 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Description:

Featuring highly emollient shea butter, rich coconut milk, and naturally healing vitamin E, this foot cream noticeably smoothes and softens dry cracked skin in just two nights, significantly improving the look and feel of dry feet and cracked heels.

• Significantly improves the look and feel of even the driest heels and feet
  • Helps build a 24 hour hydration barrier
  • Infused with shea butter, coconut milk and vitamin E
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Size: 3.5 oz

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, UREA, STEARIC ACID, CETEARETH-20, LACTAMIDE MEA, PARAFFIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARAMEL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE, .

Lori L.
Now I didn’t find this foot therapy cream strong enough for my dry feet, but it is awesome for my winter dried hands! It takes very little so even though it’s a bit pricey for the amount you’re getting it lasts a long time. Curél® FOOT THERAPY SOOTHING CREAM FOR DRY CRACKED FEET
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I like this foot cream a lot. I bought it from Walgreens.com. Definitely affordable. Got it on a buy 2 get 1 free deal. Thick cream that hydrates your feet. I can’t feel the dry skin like I usually can through my socks. I really like this a lot.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff! The best I have ever used to keep my feet soft and healthy. I'm happy to pay the price for such a great product! It keeps me moisturized all day. I get it from Amazon on subscribe and save, as I can't find it in stores.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Grwat for summer feet...my heels get so dry from wearing flip flops but I put this on them after I shower and it helps them soften up and not be so dry...highly recommend #beachbashcontest @influenster
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
This is amazing lotion for your feet!!! I bought this on Amazon for about $5 and it met every expectation! Leaves your feet smooth and helps heal cracked feet within a couple of days! This is my second bottle and use it every night before bed! Would def buy again!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a great foot cream. It has a coconut Shea Butter scent. The scent is amazing. The ingredient list includes petrolatum, glycerin, Shea butter, urea, paraffin, olive oil and pineapple juice. These ingredients all help with cracked dry skin. I keep this cream close to the TV and I apply at night. I think that this cream, along with manual exfoliation will help to keep your heels soft and smooth.
Claire H.
Ohio
I grabbed a tube of this for a great deal recently, I am needing my winter feet to get some love!
It claims "softer feet in two nights (uses)" and it actually is true!
I've noticed a significant softness with,yep,two uses!
I am going to go back to the store and see if I can snag another before their sale is over!
I'm digging it, and my poor feet take a beating so, actually noticing a difference is nice.
Caitlin K.
Littlestown, PA
I love this lotion for my feet, I have dry rough feet that crack in the summer time since I like to wear flip flops and this is the only lotion I can stand to put on my feet. It soaks in super quick and doesn't leave your feet feeling greasy I've seen a significant difference in the way my feet feel when I use this product I definitely recommend!
Irina M.
This stuff actually works! I bought it because it was on clearance. But after using it only one time over night, I definitely saw a big difference in my feet. They were so much softer and smoother! I will be buying this foot cream because I doubt there is something that works better. I highly recommend!
Alia A.
This item is great, the weird thing is my grandma gave me the bottle ...
After shower and before putting on shoes I always use, my feet remain soft and non crusty ha ha ha!
If you haven't tried this, go out and get it!
You won't be disappointed either!
Your feet will always look like if you had a fresh pedicure