BY CUREL

Curel® Daily Moisture Original Lotion.
Advanced ceramide therapy.
For dry skin.
Comforts and replenishes dry skin for 24-hour relief.
20 fl oz/ 591 ml. see more...

• Has anyone tried Curel brand lotions? I'm a sucker for Neutrogena...1 Answers
Lydia H.
Peoria, AZ
Love this lotion. Literally use it every day. Actually does what it says it does keeps skin soft and hydrated without being greasy. It absorbs quickly so it doesn't feel wet forever like some lotions do. Has a non irritating fragrance for people with sensitive noses like me. Comes in different sizes but I always get the big bottle and it last a long time so you aren't overspending. And it's dermatologist recommended.
Ashley H.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know what I'd do without this lotion. I keep a bottle in my desk at work. The soap in restroom drys out my hands so bad but when I return to my desk I use a small amount of Curél. It restores the moisture the soap stripped out and my hands feel better instantly. I prefer to use this lotion because it doesn't leave my hands greasy and I can quickly get back to work on computer without thinking up my keyboard.
Vivian B.
Boston, MA
I LOVE Curel lotion! I have used it for years, and it is perfect for any body area. I love that it is moisturizing enough to use on my legs right after shaving, but also light enough and non-greasy enough to use on my face. The original formula is my favorite, though I have tried some of the other types. You can't go wrong with the Curel Daily Moisture Original Lotion!
Jenna L.
Henderson, NV
I have very sensitive skin but this is the only facial moisturizer I will use. Doesn't clog skin or feel greasy. Leaves skin feeling soft and breathable all day with no reapplication. Have bought this for years and never found anything that works better. Great primer under makeup!
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
This lotion is great it has a very rich formula! It is a bit heavy on the skin but this is great if you need that extra protection especially during the colder seasons. I usually use this in the winter because it helps as the cold weather depletes the skin of its natural moisture.
Stacey M.
Absolutely my go to lotion. I use this daily on my legs & feet. Nothing works as well. It's deeply moisturizing without being greasy and it lasts all day. I will not use another brand on my legs. I use a higher end perfumed lotion on my arms for a scent more subtle than perfume.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
Love this lotion, is always leave my skin soft and helps a lot during the winter months. My hands will become dry and painful if I don't use lotion often. I have bottles everywhere around the house, in the car & my purse, at work. It's worth a try to see how it helps you.
Alicia S.
Center, CO
This is the best lotion on the plant. I use it everyday of my life. It is great to use right after you get a tattoo, it don't fade it. It helps it heal and look natural well if you call a tattoo natural. I just love this lotion. I use to on my kids and my self.
Leilani O.
I have owned this product for years i have eczema and it helps control my flare ups and keeps my skin very moisturized,i just love it so much,i have tried so many other lotions and always end up with Curel,but only the original or Ultra Healing.
Rebeca R.
San Diego, CA
I like that this lotion doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my hands after applying it. It's also very easy on my skin and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It isn't perfume-y so perfect for everyone in the house to use.
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried Curel brand lotions? I'm a sucker for Neutrogena but wanted to give this brand a shot!