BY CUREL

Formulated with time-released moisturizers to relieve and hydrate dry skin, leaving skin smooth and intensely satisfied for 24 hours. see more...

• Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?2 Answers
nicole h.
nicole h.
Blythe, CA
This is really good when my skin is dry and itchy and also when it's not I need a good moisturizers when The seasons change and cruel is my go to lotion I love it it's a lil pricey depending where you purchase it from but it's totally worth it skin is left moisturized soft and supple and not to greasy
Amie H.
Amie H.
I got this for a great deal at my local grocery/drug store. I think that this is a nice lotion, but whenever I use it, it doesn't seem to seep into my skin like it is supposed to. My hands often feel greasy after I use it too, which isn't the best. I doubt that I'll purchase this product again.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can remember having this on on my counter after my son was born. It didnt really stand out to me. Just a normal everyday lotion. I never repurchased so I would say it was forgettable. I would try other stuff from this brand as I know I like their ultra healing lotion.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
My whole family slathers themselves in Curel. We keep bottles all over the house so that we can moisturize daily. Very affordable product and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I even grab to go containers so we can take them on trips and have them in the car.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
This is the only lotion I will use. I use the fragrance free version because I have sensitive skin. I use this daily after the shower and it leaves my skin nice and soft. Its a little more expensive than some brands but its worth the price for soft skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Centerville , UT
I have a bottle of this in both of my bathrooms. It's a great lotion to wear that doesn't feel too heavy, especially in the heat of summer. I mix some of this lotion with essential oils when I want to relax and the lotion mixes nicely with the oil.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
One of my favorite hand lotions, I am a swimmer and the chlorine tends to make my skin dry and irritated. I put this lotion on before bed and by morning my skin is soft and hydrated. It is non-greasy and does not have an obnoxious smell.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Olympic Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lotion!it's very comforting and moisturizing.Though it's called a lotion,it has a thick gel consistency
I always use the fragrance-free version at work,works excellent and does not irritate anyone's nose.
5 stars
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Tucson, AZ
I use this lotion every day as I live in a very dry climate and it seems to work best for me. I have tried many different brands but come back to this one always.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this brand of lotion! It works great and I love that they are not over powered by scents! It is a thick lotion that works really well if you have dry skin!
Misty J.
Misty J.
Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?