BY CUREL

Formulated with time-released moisturizers to relieve and hydrate dry skin, leaving skin smooth and intensely satisfied for 24 hours. see more...

• Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?2 Answers
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect daily use lotion. Soaks in quickly, provides plenty of moisture, and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or gross. I would highly recommend to everyone. You won't be disappointed no matter what.
Arielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive skin, this lotion is great for every day use. It doesn't irritate the skin at all. Keeps the skin hydrated for the day.Curel Daily Moisture Lotion 13 oz
Kristina B.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this lotion, it makes my skin feel soft. It is also an essential for tattoo healing process. It keeps the tattoo moist and helps heal.
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID
This lotion is very versital. I use it for dry patches on my face and body. I feel like it takes a while to really soak in all the way but gets the job done and doesn't irritate my skin.
Debbie G.
Hawthorne, NJ
I use this lotion every single day! I buy the unscented and us it on my entire body. I have sensitive yet very dry skin and it works great even on my face
Tina B.
I wash my hands a lot and use a lot of lotion. I like this one because it keeps my hand.moisturized without feeling greasy.
Amie H.
I got this for a great deal at my local grocery/drug store. I think that this is a nice lotion, but whenever I use it, it doesn't seem to seep into my skin like it is supposed to. My hands often feel greasy after I use it too, which isn't the best. I doubt that I'll purchase this product again.
Kristina R.
I love this lotion! I use this everyday and apply as soon as I get out of the shower. I never feel dry throughout the day . I hghly recommend this product.
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Large selection to pick from. I've been using this for years. Usually when I run out of face moisturizer I use a dab of this. Does the same job.
Misty J.
Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?