BY CUREL

Formulated with time-released moisturizers to relieve and hydrate dry skin, leaving skin smooth and intensely satisfied for 24 hours. see more...

• Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?2 Answers
Emily H.
Emily H.
North Tonawanda, NY
This is by far the best moisturizer to ever use! I have very dry skin and it tends to break out all the time! Then my step mother recommended I use Curel. Best decision of my life! I rarely break out on my face anymore and it revives my skin! (picture isn't the best but it goes to show the complexion is nice)
nicole h.
nicole h.
Blythe, CA
This is really good when my skin is dry and itchy and also when it's not I need a good moisturizers when The seasons change and cruel is my go to lotion I love it it's a lil pricey depending where you purchase it from but it's totally worth it skin is left moisturized soft and supple and not to greasy
Amie H.
Amie H.
I got this for a great deal at my local grocery/drug store. I think that this is a nice lotion, but whenever I use it, it doesn't seem to seep into my skin like it is supposed to. My hands often feel greasy after I use it too, which isn't the best. I doubt that I'll purchase this product again.
Sean C.
Sean C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far my favorite lotion I've ever used. The lotion n has the right amount of thickness and the "Daupy Moisture" scent is very subtle yet still sweet. Although the lotion is a bit on the expensive side, even with daily use, the 13oz is enough for at least a month or two.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can remember having this on on my counter after my son was born. It didnt really stand out to me. Just a normal everyday lotion. I never repurchased so I would say it was forgettable. I would try other stuff from this brand as I know I like their ultra healing lotion.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
My whole family slathers themselves in Curel. We keep bottles all over the house so that we can moisturize daily. Very affordable product and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I even grab to go containers so we can take them on trips and have them in the car.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
This is the only lotion I will use. I use the fragrance free version because I have sensitive skin. I use this daily after the shower and it leaves my skin nice and soft. Its a little more expensive than some brands but its worth the price for soft skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Centerville , UT
I have a bottle of this in both of my bathrooms. It's a great lotion to wear that doesn't feel too heavy, especially in the heat of summer. I mix some of this lotion with essential oils when I want to relax and the lotion mixes nicely with the oil.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
One of my favorite hand lotions, I am a swimmer and the chlorine tends to make my skin dry and irritated. I put this lotion on before bed and by morning my skin is soft and hydrated. It is non-greasy and does not have an obnoxious smell.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Columbus, OH
I purchased this product soley for my new tattoos and that worked awesome! My tattoo turned out beautifully. I also use it for my heels and it works wonders. I bought it at cvs for 6.00
I would definitely purchase this product again.
Misty J.
Misty J.
Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?