• Because it is fragrance free does it actually have NO smell at all?1 Answers
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
This product is an excellent moisturizer. I have it on my nightstand and in my handbag. My husband wears it because it does not have a fragrance! The moisture lasted for hours and didn't need to keep applying it. I live that I can get it at the drugstore and and at the supermarket!
Kimberly H.
I came across this lotion when I got a tattoo and it was recommended to me by my artist. I instantly fell in love with it. It is not a thick or greasy lotion, but it definitely hydrates and improves the feel of your skin. My brother and my dad both ell in love with it, too, as much as a man will love a lotion. It's well priced, and comes in generous sizes. I use it all over.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I literally just go this lotion like 24 hours ago, and I can already tell the difference it's making in my skin. Usually when it starts getting cool/cold outside my skin becomes EXTREMELY dry (to the point it will crack). In attempt to keep that from happening I purchased this Curel lotion. My skin has never been this soft and smooth! And only after one application!
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
I have been using this lotion for years. I have never found another lotion to be as fast-absorbing and effective as this one, and I have tried all the big-name brands. I used Vaseline Intensive Care for many years before this one, and it will never compare to Curel. Hands down, this is the best lotion I have ever used. I use it every single night before bed, and the weather cracks I used to get every winter are a thing of the past. I haven't had one in ten years at least. Thank you, Curel!
Amanda P.
Poulsbo, WA
I love this lotion and its the only lotion I have found that is not too oily but still hydrates my skin just perfectly. I have tried many other lotions but none of them compare to the curel fragrance free. I have even tried curel with fragrance and it wasn't the same. I try and use organic options but I just can't give up this lotion.
Ryan W.
I have been using this lotion for about a month and I am a swimmer which means the chlorine makes my skin so dry and red but i use this and it is amazing and makes my skin really soft all the girls love it. I am a guy. I like to no fragrance
Hannah R.
This lotion works miracles. My skin tends to get really dry and this lotion helps big time with making my skin really soft and looking great! It's a little greasy, but worth it.
Kristen C.
Washington, MI
Great every day, fragrance free lotion. It seems to do the job throughout all the seasons.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Because it is fragrance free does it actually have NO smell at all?