BY CUREL

Description:

Featuring time-released moisturizers, this lotion hydrates and relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin all day long. Clinically proven to provide 24 hours of continuous moisturizing, this dermatologist recommended, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin smooth, comforted, and intensely satisfied.

WATER, GLYCERIN, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, GELATIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM,.

• Looking for a new lotion and I've seen this in a store, i...4 Answers
  • Does this lotion break your face out? I have sensitive an...5 Answers
  • I want something affordable. I want to be able to apply i...6 Answers
Curél® DAILY HEALING ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY SKIN
  • "My father has been using this lotion for year. It is the only one he will actually purchase for himself. Me and my sisters began using it as well and it is very good. By far the best we have tried specially on our legs after shaving.It is very moisturizing." in 137 reviews
  • "This stuff is really great for dry skin because it is thick. It has no scent and absorbs quickly. I use this stuff every day. It also works really nicely for moisturizing new tattoos. " in 89 reviews
  • "I love this brand of lotion. It is especially good if you have sensitive skin since it is void of harsh chemicals." in 42 reviews
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my VoxBox for free from Influenster and I gotta say I don’t hate but I don’t love it. Although it is moisturizing and super absorbent and doesn’t leave a sticky, greasy residue behind, it’s not 24+ hour long lasting or gives “24+ hours of continuous relief”. The longest I’ve worn it before I actually had to reapply was about three to four hours and it was pretty much like that the whole two weeks that I tested this product out. Over all it’s not a bad moisturizer and the scent is not bad. It kind of has that “unscented” smell.Curél® DAILY HEALING ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY SKIN
Ana R.
Colton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know what I would do without this lotion! It works, and it works well. Dries quickly. Actually helps my hands, which get washed repeatedly. I've tried other lotions and none of them work as well for daily use. It seems to repair dried out skin, not just coat it. And it has a slight repelling effect to water for the first hand washing. I've used it for years and haven't found one that's any better! Very happy with Curel!
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin on my hands during the winter are always very dry. This lotion was light and not greasy and allowed them stay hydrated through out the day. The lotion was effective in keeping my hands moisturized even in the negative weather we have faced in the last 3 days. My hands were very moist but not greasy and smooth throughout the day.
Kim S.
Apple Valley, MN
I have very dry skin since I was little. I’ve always had eczema till now. This product helps so much with all that. I’ve been using this since I was about 10. Very light and I use the daily one for summer - fall and use their red lotion which is thicker for winter so my skin isn’t dry during winter. I recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
Superior product. Makes your hands feel silky smooth and moist for a long time without having to worry about replication several times a day. It is also great for gift giving and giveaways such as door prizes and gift baskets at events. Helped my severe dry skin.
Elaine W.
I loved this lotion for great relief of my daughters eczema. Especially after a hot shower or long soak in the tub. No better time to moisturize. It left her skin feeling amazing. Still need several applications but overall great.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pleasantly surprised at how much I like this. At first I did not think I would like it usually hydrating products are thick and leave behind this greasy residue that get on everything you touch. However this does not nor does it have a heavy fragrance to it. I do have eczema and I had a flare up. I decided to give this a try and it did not irritate instead it calmed my red itchy skin. I also used this on my face since I had peeling skin and it helped. I used just a tiny bit because i was worried about breaking out and having clogged pores but that did not happen. I will say when you start rubbing the lotion in it feels like water and absorb into the skin quickly.But it gives that long lasting hydration. My skin looks healthier after each use and feels very smooth. I think that's because it has shea butter and also ceramides complex in it. I gave my dad who has very dry cracked hands a sample and he liked it his hands looks so much better. They do not look dehydrated, cracked, or creepy. Thank you VoxBox for sending me a sample this is now a must have for my family.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I received my complimentary Curel lotion in the mail from influenster and I love it. My skin can get very dry and this gets it back soft and moisturized. It lasts pretty long, and smells great. I highly recommend this product.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I appreciate being chosen to try this product free for my review but with that being said, I have to be honest and I am not a fan of this product. I just didn’t like the smell and it was thick like to me. Just not my pick.
Jennifer A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this! I love how it leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth... I love how it doesn’t have that greasy feeling after you put it on. I love how it hydrates and just makes your skin scream yes thank you
Leidy J.
Maspeth, NY
Is this product greasy?
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
How much moisture does this lotion give? And does it leave your skin feeling greasy?
Danielle P.
Ferguson
Does this lotion break your face out? I have sensitive and dry skin!
Lizi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looking for a new lotion and I've seen this in a store, is it a great lotion? Looking for something thicker and long lasting!

Target