BY CUREL

Description:

Featuring time-released moisturizers, this lotion hydrates and relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin all day long. Clinically proven to provide 24 hours of continuous moisturizing, this dermatologist recommended, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin smooth, comforted, and intensely satisfied.

WATER, GLYCERIN, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, GELATIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM,.

Curél® DAILY HEALING ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY SKIN
  • "My father has been using this lotion for year. It is the only one he will actually purchase for himself. Me and my sisters began using it as well and it is very good. By far the best we have tried specially on our legs after shaving.It is very moisturizing." in 137 reviews
  • "This stuff is really great for dry skin because it is thick. It has no scent and absorbs quickly. I use this stuff every day. It also works really nicely for moisturizing new tattoos. " in 89 reviews
  • "I love this brand of lotion. It is especially good if you have sensitive skin since it is void of harsh chemicals." in 42 reviews
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I use this lotion on a daily basis at work because it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and makes it easy for me to continue to type and write after use. It keeps my hands moisturized and the scent is light. I purchase this at target.
Akhi S.
NY
Good for Regular use, it doesn’t have any fragrance. It makes your skin feel smoother and softer.. pricing is ok, little too high may be. But good for you skin and I recommend
Lauren E.
Millington, TN
Seriously the best lotion ever i keep this at work i use my hands a lot and i wear gloves a lot for my job so my hands are constantly dry this takes care of the dryness and keeps my hands moisturized even with washing my hands a million times a day!!!
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
My boyfriend has eczema, and this is the only brand of lotion he will use so I started using it too (to save some counter space). I absolutely fell in love! This lotion completely hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. It is a bit pricier than standard lotion, but it is worth it. I will continue to purchase!
Sarah B.
I use this lotion exclusively for my hands and it is great. I have been buying it for years and it has helped keep my hands moisturised. It also isn’t greasy and seeps into the skin right away.
kay k.
Arlington, TX
I have really dry skin! This lotion really helps, my family also uses this lotion. it has a oilly feeling too it once you put it on but thats ok too me recommend 10/10
GENESIS L.
Atlanta
I have used a whole bottle of this lotion and it is great. This product has reduced my acne and it also made my skin less dry. It made my skin more moisturized and it is also affordable. I recommend it to people that want to reduce their acne and for dry skin people.
Christa M.
I have been using this for years ever since I was little! It heals dry skin so well and locks in moisture for such a long time. This is great to use on dry patches like elbows and knees, and I always use it on my legs after shaving to restore moisture. This is the best and super affordable!!
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I have had chronic eczema my whole life and this is the best every day lotion it keeps my itching and bumps at bay and is scentless which is great for my sensitive skin as well. I highly recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Andi H.
New Carlisle
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best lotion I have used for the healing and maintenance of my tattoos. Curel original lotion locks in the color of my tattoos during the healing process ensuring minimal peeling and leaving my colors vibrant! It’s the best kept secret that I love sharing.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Where can I find this brand??
Misty J.
Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?
Jennifer S.
Red lake , ON
Is this lotion good for sensitive skin?
Daisy Y.
I want something affordable. I want to be able to apply it to my face before makeup. My skin is really dry. Is it really helpful?
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this require multiple coats during the day or is one or two coats enough? Is it sticky feeling?

Amazon