BY CUREL

Description:

Featuring time-released moisturizers, this lotion hydrates and relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin all day long. Clinically proven to provide 24 hours of continuous moisturizing, this dermatologist recommended, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin smooth, comforted, and intensely satisfied.

WATER, GLYCERIN, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, GELATIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM,.

Curél® DAILY HEALING ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY SKIN
  • "My father has been using this lotion for year. It is the only one he will actually purchase for himself. Me and my sisters began using it as well and it is very good. By far the best we have tried specially on our legs after shaving.It is very moisturizing." in 137 reviews
  • "This stuff is really great for dry skin because it is thick. It has no scent and absorbs quickly. I use this stuff every day. It also works really nicely for moisturizing new tattoos. " in 89 reviews
  • "I love this brand of lotion. It is especially good if you have sensitive skin since it is void of harsh chemicals." in 42 reviews
GENESIS L.
Atlanta
I have used a whole bottle of this lotion and it is great. This product has reduced my acne and it also made my skin less dry. It made my skin more moisturized and it is also affordable. I recommend it to people that want to reduce their acne and for dry skin people.
Akhi S.
NewYork
Good for Regular use, it doesn’t have any fragrance. It makes your skin feel smoother and softer.. pricing is ok, little too high may be. But good for you skin and I recommend
Lauren E.
Millington, TN
Seriously the best lotion ever i keep this at work i use my hands a lot and i wear gloves a lot for my job so my hands are constantly dry this takes care of the dryness and keeps my hands moisturized even with washing my hands a million times a day!!!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I use this lotion on a daily basis at work because it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and makes it easy for me to continue to type and write after use. It keeps my hands moisturized and the scent is light. I purchase this at target.
Reyna R.
Curél® DAILY HEALING ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY SKIN this lotion has deffinelty been a life saver I live in las vegas a dry desert and you need to find a good lotion that last all day and this is one . you can often find it on sale .
Brittany F.
Milton, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Keeps you hydrated daily. Great price and last quite along time! Doesn’t leave doinf feeling oily and gross and super convieient to go to the local drug store and get. I will continue to purchase!
Sarah B.
I use this lotion exclusively for my hands and it is great. I have been buying it for years and it has helped keep my hands moisturised. It also isn’t greasy and seeps into the skin right away.
kay k.
Arlington, TX
I have really dry skin! This lotion really helps, my family also uses this lotion. it has a oilly feeling too it once you put it on but thats ok too me recommend 10/10
precious l.
Eufaula, AL
My boyfriend uses you lotion. He loves it!!!! He had very dry itchy skin before using this lotion. Cruel itch defense work as calming lotion for dry, itchy skin.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this Curel lotion. I have really sensitive skin and it is gentle on my skin. It helps with dry and itchy skin. It is a creamy lotion and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. I love it and I would recommend it!
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Where can I find this brand??
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this require multiple coats during the day or is one or two coats enough? Is it sticky feeling?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Daisy Y.
I want something affordable. I want to be able to apply it to my face before makeup. My skin is really dry. Is it really helpful?
Misty J.
Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?