BY CUREL

Description:

Featuring time-released moisturizers, this lotion hydrates and relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin all day long. Clinically proven to provide 24 hours of continuous moisturizing, this dermatologist recommended, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin smooth, comforted, and intensely satisfied.

WATER, GLYCERIN, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, GELATIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM,.

Curél® DAILY HEALING ORIGINAL LOTION FOR DRY SKIN
  • "My father has been using this lotion for year. It is the only one he will actually purchase for himself. Me and my sisters began using it as well and it is very good. By far the best we have tried specially on our legs after shaving.It is very moisturizing." in 137 reviews
  • "This stuff is really great for dry skin because it is thick. It has no scent and absorbs quickly. I use this stuff every day. It also works really nicely for moisturizing new tattoos. " in 89 reviews
  • "I love this brand of lotion. It is especially good if you have sensitive skin since it is void of harsh chemicals." in 42 reviews
Nava S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good lotion- very hydrating & it makes my skin smooth. I just hate the smell. It bothers me so I can’t use this lotion because of it. I need to experiment with other Curel lotions and see if I can find one with a decent smell.
Vidhi A.
Recommended to me by a dermatologist due to my extremely dry legs all year long. It has worked great. I apply it day and night and keeps me moisturized really well. It isn’t oily or thick. I can’t even tell I have it on. Love it.
Lauren E.
Cordova, TN
Seriously the best lotion ever i keep this at work i use my hands a lot and i wear gloves a lot for my job so my hands are constantly dry this takes care of the dryness and keeps my hands moisturized even with washing my hands a million times a day!!!
abby G.
Marshall, MN
I live by this lotion. It hydrates my face and doesn’t feel like it’s clogging my pores. It doesn’t sting like some lotions do and it’s great for very dry skin. I love it.
kay k.
Arlington, TX
I have really dry skin! This lotion really helps, my family also uses this lotion. it has a oilly feeling too it once you put it on but thats ok too me recommend 10/10
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I have had chronic eczema my whole life and this is the best every day lotion it keeps my itching and bumps at bay and is scentless which is great for my sensitive skin as well. I highly recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Can’t go wrong with Curel! This lotion provides hydration in any season with a light scent. I use most often in winter when my other products fall short. I’m a repeat user and would recommend this product to all, especially those who suffer from dry skin!
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
I have been using this lotion for my legs after showering for years! It soaks in quickly and leaves my legs feeling soft and moisturized. It has a light fresh scent. I will continue to repurchase over and over again.
Kaihla H.
Fort Wayne , IN
I’m very picky when it comes to body lotions.... this is very affordable and is at most convenient stores. It goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling great . Very good on sensitive skin
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a rare form of Psoriasis and understand the misery of dry skin, itchy, and burning from it. Even though I do have prescription products to help, most do not help with Itch Defense. This actually calms immediately and soothes my skin. Its not oily or thick when applied. Its allergist tested for those with sensitive skin. Fragrance Free, and Dermatologist recommened, all of which is important to me. This is not a cure for my condition, but it makes me a bit more comfortable during my prolonged periods of flares.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Where can I find this brand??
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Daisy Y.
I want something affordable. I want to be able to apply it to my face before makeup. My skin is really dry. Is it really helpful?
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this require multiple coats during the day or is one or two coats enough? Is it sticky feeling?
Misty J.
Do anybody know if this lotion is good for extra dry skin?