BY CURE

Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle, water-based exfoliant made from natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. It effectively sloughs off dead skin cells without irritating or harming skin, making it suitable even for the most sensitive skin types. After cleansing face, apply gel on face and neck. Gently massage gel into skin and see the dead skin cells immediately peel off into tiny white balls. Rinse well with water and then pat skin dry. Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle and natural exfoliating gel that removes dead skin effectively without causing undue stress to the skin. Very gentle and removes only unwanted dead skin. Neither dries or thins your skin, preventing irritation and vulnerability to sun damage. Contains 90% revitalized hydrogen water and natural plant extracts from aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. Does not use preservatives, fragrance, artificial colorings or alcohol that can irritate skin. Gently and effectively removes old and dead skin cells to promote skin renewal and prevent skin problems. Complements any facial regimen to allow moisturizers, serum and other skincare formulas to penetrate deeper and better. You may also use Cure on your hands, neck, low-neck, elbows, heels and etc. A bottle shall last approximately four months using for entire body. With regular use, Cure keeps your skin healthy, smooth and glowing. How to Use: Simply apply a small amount on desired area after cleansing. Leave it for a few seconds to allow Cure Natural Aqua Gel to react to the skin cells. Avoiding the eye area, gently massage in a circular motion from 30 seconds to 1 minute. The gel will turn into a milky liquid and dead skin particles will be visible. Rinse well with water. Pack Size - 250g see more...

• Is there any products similar to this that's less expensive? Is t...1 Answers
  • Ok I've heard many good reviews about this and I ... Be the first to answer!
  • How does this compare to the copycat products like from skin inc ...1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
  • "Japan's #1 seller. I love asian skincare and tend to shop in Little Tokyo stores there I found Cure's Natural Aqua Gel a gentle exfoliate. I have dry sensitive skin and abrasive products irritate my skin easily. This product is used on cleansed dry skin, then just massage until for a minute and you will see all your dead skin peel off. It's a great way to exfoliate. I'm on my third bottle already and will continue to use it. " in 10 reviews
Heather A.
easley
This works MIRACLES !! I use this on the portions of my face that are dry and I swear my skin has never been better . I use retin a Micro and this combined to help with the dry skin is a life savor. You put this onto dry skin ,spread evenly on face ,wait a few seconds then massage and you’ll see all your dead skin!!!! Overall, I recommended this to everyone !! It’s such an awesome product.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I bought this off YesStyle because it was one of the hottest products in terms of high number of reviews and extremely high satisfaction ratings. It's about 25$. It exfoliates your skin and leaves your face feeling supple. I use it about 1-2 times a week. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Stormi W.
Winthrop, MA
I love this product! I use it on my face and hands once a week. Apply it to dry skin and let it sit for about two minutes. When massaging into the skin using circular motions you can see the dead skin being removed. Very gentle on skin.
Molly P.
Don't expect any really dramatic results with this - But, it's an awesome gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin. Totally scent-free which also helps. I use it 1-2 times per week to slough off dry and dead skin. Makes your skin feel soft and even!
Jenny T.
This is one of my favorite exfoliators because it is super soft on my skin and you don’t have to scrub hard to get dead skin off. I was really sad when I lost it during my move. It is a little pricey though... I think I got mine for around 30$
Ange W.
Really good basic exfoliator. It reacts to the sebum on your skin and forms clumps which, in turn, exfoliate your skin. Similar products I've found clump up on their own which seems a bit like false advertising to me since their packaging language might mislead users into thinking those are clumps of skin.
I try out each new product by using it several times in a row when I get home. The others would clump up every. single. time. That's just gimmicky and misleading. This one would stop after the 2nd pass (or 3rd if I was really oily that day). It feels good knowing that the clumps are an indicator of sebum being removed from my pores and that clump free = oil free. The clumps are soft enough to ensure micro-tears on my skin won't happen while I'm scrubbing my dead skin away and using this in the shower makes quick work of rinsing all the little bits away. For older skin, it won't replace a good chemical exfoliant, but I love using it alternatively with one.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
Omg this stuff is fantastic! I suffer from very darkly pigmented acne marks and I needed something that will help exfoliate over time and help remove that damaged skin. It's been a little over a month and the results are phenomenal. I use this and I use Murad brand lightening serum for my marks and it's a miracle! Highly recommend this product for anyone with ailments to the skin like dry skin, itchy skin, etc. The coolest part is that it's not only for your fave, you can use it anywhere like your elbows or knees or hands for that extra soft to the touch feel.
Monika M.
I love this product because when using it, it leaves the skin looking and feeling soft. The propose of this product is that it remove dead skin. From what the employee told me, not wash my face when doing this(but I do anyway). When you put it on your face let it sit for a few seconds, then you'll see white stuff forming on your face. That's suppose to be your "dead skin". This product is a cleanser, but for people with sentive skin or not. The employee at the store told me that using scrub mask would damage the skin and leaves the skin being sentitives to other products. I also used this product on my mother, it works like magic. Her skin was glowing and it removed some of the tan she had. The black head also disapeared. Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Seriously I want to yell from a mountain top how much I love it it's that amazing! I was gifted this from a friend who does high end makeup and she swears by it as well. My skin has never been so clear and smooth. This product is seriously life changing!
Meghan Z.
Tried this yesterday at a friends. I will be ordering it today. This is by FAR the best exfoliator I have EVER used (I've used a lot) it basically rolls up all of your dead skin and removes it without being harsh or irritating. It's almost disgusting what it removes but gives you a rewarding feeling after you are finished. Would recommend for all skin types!
Joanne L.
How often do you use this product and how long would you say a bottle lasts (if you were to use it often)?
angela l.
Where can I get this in stores in Vancouver?
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
Is this good for sensitive skin ?
Meaghan H.
How does this compare to the copycat products like from skin inc and peter Thomas Roth? Anybody tried many of them?
Leilany M.
Seaside, CA
Is there any products similar to this that's less expensive? Is there anywhere I can get it where it's inexpensive?