BY CURE

Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle, water-based exfoliant made from natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. It effectively sloughs off dead skin cells without irritating or harming skin, making it suitable even for the most sensitive skin types. After cleansing face, apply gel on face and neck. Gently massage gel into skin and see the dead skin cells immediately peel off into tiny white balls. Rinse well with water and then pat skin dry. Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle and natural exfoliating gel that removes dead skin effectively without causing undue stress to the skin. Very gentle and removes only unwanted dead skin. Neither dries or thins your skin, preventing irritation and vulnerability to sun damage. Contains 90% revitalized hydrogen water and natural plant extracts from aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. Does not use preservatives, fragrance, artificial colorings or alcohol that can irritate skin. Gently and effectively removes old and dead skin cells to promote skin renewal and prevent skin problems. Complements any facial regimen to allow moisturizers, serum and other skincare formulas to penetrate deeper and better. You may also use Cure on your hands, neck, low-neck, elbows, heels and etc. A bottle shall last approximately four months using for entire body. With regular use, Cure keeps your skin healthy, smooth and glowing. How to Use: Simply apply a small amount on desired area after cleansing. Leave it for a few seconds to allow Cure Natural Aqua Gel to react to the skin cells. Avoiding the eye area, gently massage in a circular motion from 30 seconds to 1 minute. The gel will turn into a milky liquid and dead skin particles will be visible. Rinse well with water. Pack Size - 250g see more...

• Is there any products similar to this that's less expensi...2 Answers
  • Ok I've heard many good reviews about this and I want to ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the copycat products like from s...1 Answers
Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
  • "Japan's #1 seller. I love asian skincare and tend to shop in Little Tokyo stores there I found Cure's Natural Aqua Gel a gentle exfoliate. I have dry sensitive skin and abrasive products irritate my skin easily. This product is used on cleansed dry skin, then just massage until for a minute and you will see all your dead skin peel off. It's a great way to exfoliate. I'm on my third bottle already and will continue to use it. " in 10 reviews
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Best exfoliator I was able to purchase on amazon as well as had a friend who was in japan bring some back for me. I have to be careful with skincare especially with citrus and so far it’s helped my break outs I love using this and have noticed with my makeup and foundation for the better. Definitely need this is in your skincare routineCure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
Heather A.
easley
This works MIRACLES !! I use this on the portions of my face that are dry and I swear my skin has never been better . I use retin a Micro and this combined to help with the dry skin is a life savor. You put this onto dry skin ,spread evenly on face ,wait a few seconds then massage and you’ll see all your dead skin!!!! Overall, I recommended this to everyone !! It’s such an awesome product.
Martha M.
Cures IS a unique gentel fórmula that can be use people with sensitive skin type, this What It does:  It exfoliantes the skin( not leaving dry) , IS a gently exfoliator, IS without Any harsh And quemicals, IS that good What It does, It also dont contains artificial coloring And fragances, if someone has allergies this onE exfoliator IS the prime🌼 to keep.
Cathy L.
I purchased this product while I was in Japan and I fell in love with it after my first time using it.  You put it on your face while it's dry and there's bead of dead skin that clumps together within 30 seconds when you massage it off.  You can tell that this product works.
soy y.
I love this exfoliator! It can be pretty harsh on the skin if you scrub for a long time, so I use it very lightly. I only use it once or twice a week. It makes makes my skin so soft. You will be amazed how much “dead skin” will rub off when you use it, I concentrate on my nose/forehead area.
Nami M.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this for almost 3 years now. This was my first peeling gel I’ve owned and this was great choice I’ve made! Super gentle and has no smell! After rinse the dead skin off my skin is super clean and smooth!
Stormi W.
Winthrop, MA
I love this product! I use it on my face and hands once a week. Apply it to dry skin and let it sit for about two minutes. When massaging into the skin using circular motions you can see the dead skin being removed. Very gentle on skin.
Jenny T.
This is one of my favorite exfoliators because it is super soft on my skin and you don’t have to scrub hard to get dead skin off. I was really sad when I lost it during my move. It is a little pricey though... I think I got mine for around 30$
Celia T.
Bastrop Tx
Es una maravilla!!! Yo tenía Una piel con poros abiertos muy notorios pero cuando empecé a usar este exfoliante químico al instante noté diferencia en mi piel. 100% recomendado.
RACHELLE A.
Los Angeles, CA
Best exfoliator ever and the hype is real with this one. I only use it once a week to not over exfoliate the skin and it gives me a nice smooth, soft skin. I’m on my 4th bottle and about to open a 5th one soon.
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
Is this good for sensitive skin ?
Joanne L.
How often do you use this product and how long would you say a bottle lasts (if you were to use it often)?
angela l.
Where can I get this in stores in Vancouver?
Leilany M.
Seaside, CA
Is there any products similar to this that's less expensive? Is there anywhere I can get it where it's inexpensive?
Leilany M.
Seaside, CA
Ok I've heard many good reviews about this and I want to buy it but Its so expensive! Can anyone give me a short review ? Is it worth buying? Please answer asap!!