BY CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM

Perfashionista  T.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Used to be one of my favorite shows to watch. In fact I watched this show before I ever did Seinfeld so it was rather interesting to later on watch Seinfeld. Prefer Curb your enthusiasm to Seinfeld as a matter of fact!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
One of the funniest shows ever. Larry David is a very irritating character but he is also relatable to everyone! It's extremely easy to watch if you like dry humor so you can get through the series pretty quickly
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite shows to watch! Larry David is hilarious and I love the dynamic between him and Cheryl. I love how the show reflects his life post-Seinfeld but is also completely ridiculous-- he's always getting himself it to sticky situations and in trouble with his wife. Very funny, I definitely recommend!
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Curb your enthusiasm is what happens when all of the anxieties and voices in the back of your head are right and come true, and they only get worse. One of the best comedies on TV in my time.