BY CURB RECORDS

Personnel includes: Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Patty Loveless, Chris Rodriguez (vocals).Producers: James Stroud, Tim McGraw, Byron Gallimore, Faith Hill. Personnel: Tim McGraw (vocals, guitar).Photographer: Russ Harrington. Normally, greatest hits packages include a few new tracks as bait for longtime fans who already own every CD by the artist. Tim McGraw's GREATEST HITS collection isn't one of those, but it is the perfect place to start for the casual fan who's heard and enjoyed McGraw's songs on the radio. GREATEST HITS does an admirable job of collecting McGraw's biggest successes since his 1994 breakthrough with the very politically incorrect single "Indian Outlaw."The artist's hits usually fall into two categories-rockin' country rave-ups, and tender ballads. The best are collected here: the reach-for-the-Kleenex weeper "Don't Take the Girl," the goofy Mexicana of "Refried Dreams," the rowdy live favorites "Down on the Farm" and "I Like It, I Love It," and the sensuous, slow-burning "It's Your Love," one of two duets with McGraw's wife, Faith Hill. McGraw's later singles show a marked artistic growth, as evidenced by the sweeping, majestic "Please Remember Me," and the introspective "My Next Thirty Years." Two of McGraw's finest singles-"Everywhere" and "One of These Days"-are inexplicably missing, but GREATEST HITS is still a fine purchase for the fan who wants to beef up his or her country music collection. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of Tim's best albums. All the songs on here is so good and his voice is amazing. He soothes my soul. I will forever be a fan of his. I highly reccomend all of his songs.
Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like Tim McGraw! This album is a great mix of upbeat songs and slow songs! This showcases his talent really well! My favorite song on this is I Like It, I Love It! Worth the listen!
Tatiana M.
Hustonville, KY
Tim McGraw has always been one of my favorite singers since I was a little girl. I always had a crush on him when I was a kid lol. He has some of the best songs and this album is great because you get a combination of some of his biggest hits
Jessica P.
Bought this Cd years ago and still have it! This album is full of some of his best work in my eyes. He's my number one favorite country singer and always will be!
Candis C.
Walker, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best greatest hits albums out today. Tim McGraw is approaching the level of George Strait and Alan Jackson with this quality of work. I particularly like the fact that song selections are from each of the last four albums and lean toward country more than pop. Tim McGraw has a unique and pleasant voice, good material, and injects emotion in his work. This all adds up to enjoyable listening experience.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Ill just say, it could be that I'm complexly obsessed with this guy regardless, but this was buy far the best thing ive purchased all year. It was wonderful, the vocals were amazing, the description lists it as used but would never have known otherwise, it works looks and functions like brand new. I'm in love. this is a must buy
Naomi M.
BEECHHURST, NY
i absolutely LOVE Tim McGraw. All the songs on his greatest hits album are amazing, I've seen him live before and he sounds as good as he does on this album .I truly could not pick a favorite of his. You need to listen and pick for yourself. He has a nice array for slow songs and more fun and upbeat songs.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great cd. Music that makes since to me. and hits home. They are some of the best songs tim mcgraw has sung. If you are a country music fan this is a cd that you sould deffentlly add to your collections I grew up listening to tim mcgraw and this is one of the best collections he has put out
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my FAVORITE of Tim McGraw's Greatest Hits. He has a couple other favorite hit albums out but I must say this one is the best. My favorite song is Over and Over Again. That song is beautiful. You can purchase the cd at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this cd to others
Tara N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Sometimes his songs are wonderful and then when he tries to keep up w/ the younger trends, he falls flat. He needs to stick true to his original country songs and not try to glam them up like these younger artists!
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
Favorite Tim song? Why?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Do you girls think he is cute?
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Good Girls! It is a great song that tells a really good story with a surprise twist at the end which I love!