Curate™ Salted Decadence Snack Bars 4-1.59 oz. Packs uploaded by Kady E.

BY CURATE #93 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Hemp seed, marcona almonds, dark chocolate, California sea salt, quinoa, almond butter. see more...

Kady E.
FAVORITE!!!!

I saw these at Kroger one day on a display and thought why not. They were on sale so I tried them and fell in love. 1 bar is 200 calories with 7 grams of protein and 19 carbs. They taste like dessert with the chunks of dark chocolate and are fulfilling. This snack bar is most of my favorite things in one and I cannot say enough amazing things about them. I literally keep a box at work and at home. I usually keep one in my purse just in case I start getting hungry. They are AMAZING!
Nancy C.
I had a coupon from smiths to try one for free. Let me tell you they are delicious!!!