BY CURATE #20 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Toasted oats, quinoa, dark chocolate, almond butter, pistachios, strawberries. see more...

• Recently commitment myself to diet and exercise but I hav...2 Answers
  • Ok I must know how do these fast.. I am a chocolate lover...1 Answers
  • I've seen Curate at a few grocery stores, i haven't tried...1 Answers
Brandy W.
After getting the Balsamic Fig & Hazelnut in my SpringVoxBox, I was excited to try other flavors. Kroger offered a free bar as a digital download and I was even more excited to try a bunch of different flavors. This one is by far my favorite. It isn't as sweet as the Balsamic Fig, but it is still sweet and savory none the less. These bars seem super small but really do a great job of filling you up. I actually ate in for breakfast and wasn't hungry again until lunchtime. I was busy with work and grab another bar which held me over until my husband came home from work and reminded me that it was dinner time. They can be a bit expensive- around $2 each in my area- but when I think about how filling they are, I definitely think it's worth the price. This is my new favorite go to snack.
Amanda M.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these, I bought 4 boxes! I love that they have quiona, and hardly any fillers, the chocolate seems quality and I also love the strawberry bits as well. I'm a repeat customer.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
I got to try this for free thanks to a store promo. It is the first store freebie that I actually went back and bought more within days. I will say they are pricey though. I have also realized I can not keep them in my house because it took all my wheel power to not eat the three I bought in one day. So this will probably be something that I only get one of to eat while shopping. At $1.62 a piece ON SALE I could not afford to buy them often. I love the ingredients list though and it is DELICIOUS!
Erica S.
I bought this single bar to try and I liked it. Upon opening it, it definitely smelled of chocolate and when eating it, it had a stronger strawberry flavor. Overall, it had great taste, texture and was a nice snack to hold me over until my next meal. Wasn't crazy about the 12g of sugar but at least it's natural sugar. It contains NO artificial colors/dyes, it's non-gmo and its gluten free. This bar does contain nuts though. I would certainly buy this again if I were looking for a healthier bar on the go!
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Ohmygaaaaad, I'm eating this right now (5/31/16 1:07 PM) and I am in heaven! After getting Fig &Hazelnut (flavor ?) test sample from Influenster I thought I'd try the "Irresitible Dark Chocolate" flavor. This is absolutely delicious! The tang of the strawberries and chunks of pistachios so devine. Highly recommend. 😋😋
Kady E.
As usual Curate does not let me down in the fact that their bars are soft and chewy! That is always nice. I wanted to try this flavor because I am such a fan of curate, however while it is tasty, it is not my favorite. I think that is purely on personal taste preference though. I love their packaging as well, it is fun and list the flavors very clearly in the front.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Super awesome that I got this for free at Kroger. It's NON GMO & Gluten Free! It has 5 grams of protein, and tastes amazing! It gave me such a pick me up at work, and kept me going throughout the day. And the taste is amazing. Must try!
Kelsey D.
Love love love these bars!! So amazing and packed with tons of healthy ingredients. At first I was a little unsure but they are so amazing. No chemicals or additives are used in making this product. Totally recommend!!
Bernida K.
Madison, MS
A natural wonder !! A free treat turned out to work a small miracle for me. I got my first bar as a sample from a grocery store. WOW! They are small, but pack a filling punch ! They are a fast healthy & natural snack when I'm on the go . The strawberries really sold me on this particular bar. It was a GREAT!
Michele O.
Lake Orion, MI
This bar is not my favorite, but the flavor is better than I expected it to. it doesn't look very appetizing but isn't a bad flavor. The texture is a bit odd and for one bar it is too expensive dive for my taste. I will not be buying anymore
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Recently commitment myself to diet and exercise but I have such a hard time adjusting my diet without incorporating crunchy snacks. Can anyone weigh in on the health value of these?
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I love to try new health snacks. Is this one worth the try?
Kristi M.
I've seen Curate at a few grocery stores, i haven't tried it yet, but I was wondering if it was crunchy or more chewy? Calorie wise, does this have good nutritional values?
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Ok I must know how do these fast.. I am a chocolate lover and these look really good but I would love know how they fast.