BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Review for: Curate™ Dark & Tempting Snack Bar 1.59 oz. Pack more...
Curate™ Dark & Tempting Snack Bar Was ok I didn't really care for the taste of this. I also didn't care for how chewy it was either. I received this product free from influenster for testing and to give my honest review #Curate #Influenster
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
I receive this snack on a previous box and I dislike it a lot it wasn't good at all and I did not like any of the ingredients
Laura E.
Madison, AL
I received this bar from Influenster in the sprout Vox box. I tried to like the flavor but from the moment I first bit into it, I just couldn't. I ended up eating half of it and throwing the rest away. I eat some weird stuff but this flavor is not for me!
Shanda S.
Cullman, AL
I didn't like this bar. I didn't enjoy the texture or taste of it. I will not be purchasing it in the future. It just wasn't for me.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes only. I wasn't pleased with it, I didn't like the texture or the taste. It's definitely an acquired taste. I don't think I'll be trying any of the others.
Katherine V.
I had high expectations this bar, says he has orange, balsamic vinegar, quinoa and that sort of thing, really smells horrible, comes a little smell of chocolate but it smells weird super and has raisins! That's a total not for me! I did not like
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
I could not get over the texture of the bar. I really liked the orange flavor, but the balsamic after taste was very off putting. I tried this over a few days just to make sure and just could not like it 😕 this was a free gift from Voxer for sampling purposes. I was super excited to get it. This is something I would have seen I the store and I oils have bought to try.
Rachael A.
Mission, KS
I received the Curate Dark & Tempting Snack Bar for free from Influenster for my honest review. Reading the ingredients and nutritional information I really wanted to like this product. I am constantly on the lookout for snack bars that will hold me over working as a nurse on a busy Neonatal Intensive Care floor. Due to the nature of my job, sometimes you don't have time to really sit and take a break, let alone consume an entire meal. I usually pack small snacks that can hold me over if I'm not able to eat a real meal. I could only tolerate taking one bite and couldn't even talk myself into swallowing - I had to spit it out immediately. The texture was a turn off as well as the flavor. This is definitely a product that I will not be purchasing in the future.
Nailah H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I got this for free in my sprout VoxBox and me and my best friend tried it. We both hated it because it tasted really nasty. Please do not send me another one. i just cant.
Josie R.
I wanted to like these because they seem pretty healthy. It may just be this flavor but over all it is just a bad combination of flavors. I am someone who frequently purchases protein bars and Kind bars but after the first bite I wasn't able to finish it. It was slightly sweet but I think the balsamic vinegar combined with the quinoa texture ruins this.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?