BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
This bar was simply amazing and I'm not even a fan of figs! It is great for a sweet tooth craving for sure & it is a healthy alternative. The ingredients in the bar are all real and I think that is my favorite part about it. I would certainly try other bars from this company!
Heather L.
I like what one reviewer said about this: it's pretty much a glorified Fig Newton (which I was never a fan of). The texture is like a raisin, and it pretty much tastes like a raisin throughout with some random flavored thrown in. Very healthy though!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing!
Sandra A.
Atlanta, GA
I really liked this bar. Thie combination of flavors is interesting but i like it. However, i gave a bit to my mom and she didn't like it and claimed it tasted too "healthy". Another aspect I really like is that for a small bar it contains 6g of protein. The only real problem I have with it is that it has about 12g of sugar, which is a bit high for my preference. Overall, good bar.
Katie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I thought this was going to taste like cardboard flavored with processed fruit but I was SO WRONG! Sweet and soft in texture, this snack bar is a must-have. I'm so glad it came in my #SproutVoxBox. I totally recommend it to others and will be on the lookout for more soon!
Jennifer S.
I'd like start off by saying that I am not a huge fig fan. I will say that the curate bar was more moist than I expected it to be, so it was nice and chewy. The texture is really satisfying as well. Overall, it's a good on the go snack! It's also pretty good for you too!
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
This was a great, healthy breakfast option. I paired it with a coffee with fruity undertones. It was my first time trying these bars, but won't be my last. I received these as part of my Vox Box and will recommend these to others!
Diana R.
Parma, MI
Received this to test in the sprout vox box, I have to say it was chewy and easy to eat, a nice combination of citruy flavor and it does indeed taste like the fig newtons which are my absolute favorite! I had to share it with both of my children and will definitely buy some in the future.
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
I thought this was a fantastic snack bar. I love the different unique flavors that were incorporated in this bar. Snack bars are my go to for breakfast with my coffee. I can't wait to try other flavors. I would definitely recommend to others to try this product.
Monique C.
I was honestly nervous up first opening my box and seeing this item. I am not really a fan of figs or hazelnuts. When I opened the package, the smell is not very appetizing, but the taste was better. This reminded me of eating a fig neuton cookie. I'm not sure if I would buy this product, it would depend on if it came in other flavors.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really don't like granola bars or snack bars with seeds or nuts in it, but this bar was really good.

This bar has a lot of flavor. It's sweet but not overly sweet so it doesn't leave behind that weird after taste that some overly sweet snack bars leave behind. I recommend trying it.
Ashleigh W.
Bryan, TX
I have tried the sea salt caramel kind which was pretty good! What other kinds are yummy?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?
Jenny F.
What can you compare this bar to? I'm kinda iffy on wanting to try it because I'm afraid of what it might taste like.
Allison D.
Is this bar chewy or crispy? Is it just the right amount of sweetness?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this bar gluten free? Is it vegan?