BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Mary O.
Reno, NV
I wanted to like this product. but for me it was a bit too much orange in a bite. Normally I would enjoy this type of bar but unfortunately the texture of this one didn't leave me quite meet my satisfied. I received this as part of my #sproutvoxbox
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
Oh my gosh, where do I start with the Curate Dark and Tempting Balsamic Fig and Hazelnut bar that I received in my #sproutvoxbox courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes? It was fantastic, soft, and utterly delicious. Other than the taste, this bar is packed full of great ingredients that make indulging easier!
Mandee R.
El Segundo, CA
I absolutely loved this bar. It was delicious and kept me full for awhile! I liked that it was kind of chewy but not too chewy and the flavor was just right. Will most likely buy more at my local Ralph's when I start craving them. I received this product for sampling purposes, but that all opinions are my own.
Angel L.
I received this in my Sprout Vox Box and I was so excited when it arrived, because I couldn't wait to try this! I wasn't disappointed at all. The taste is great. I can taste the figs and nuts. Plus, the texture is spot-on. I highly recommend this bar.
heather m.
Honestly didn't think I would like this bar just by looking at it but it wasn't too bad. It had the texture of a crunch candy bar and it had so many flavors in one. sometimes it tasted like orange and sometimes it tasted like pretzels even though there were no pretzels in it. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Arlene A.
I got to try this bar that came in my #sproutvoxbox, and the combination of tastes is very interesting. It is not salty or sweet, but a pleasant flavor. I ate half and felt full. Love that is non-GMO and gluten free. The texture is a bit crunchy but not chewy.
Really love this!!! :)
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not going to lie but when I received this in my #sproutvoxbox I was a little skeptical at sampling it because of the mixture of flavors in the bar but I was definitely surprised when I took the first bite. There's so much flavor and everything definitely just goes together. Thank you to influenster for sending me this product. I definitely enjoyed this bar.
Emily J.
I'm obsessed with these bars! I got the dark & tempting in the sprout box and went out and bought more after trying it! Tastes like a fig newton but better! I also picked up the chocolate almond ones, which are also so good! Such a good snack to throw in my bag and take to work!
Heather L.
I like what one reviewer said about this: it's pretty much a glorified Fig Newton (which I was never a fan of). The texture is like a raisin, and it pretty much tastes like a raisin throughout with some random flavored thrown in. Very healthy though!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing!
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
I got my sample from Influenster and loved it!! Finally, I get a snack to enjoy that tastes great and is better for me than most! I love being able to take it with me wherever I go, or throw it in the lunch bag for my husband or our son. Never heard of the brand before Influenster, and now I love it!
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?