BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah R.
This curate flavor combination had me intrigued and wow was I overjoyed by the taste. Healthy bars often taste like cardboard or just plan gross, but these taste amazing and are good for you too. I've checked prices and they aren't bad. I got my first bar free from Influenster to sample, but I'm planning to get more.
Colette W.
Shamokin, PA
Okay so to start off before anything I received this complementary so if I saw this in store I probably wouldn't buy. The ingriedients are what got me. I just felt they didn't go together well. And after tasting I was right. Not just the taste but the texture was just too much for me. I couldn't even finish it just for the taste. So I'm sad to say I'm only giving this 2 stars. I could get over the texture if it was a sweeter taste of maybe just fruits or something .
Em H.
I received this product complementary in the Sprout VoxBox. I will not be buying this product again. I can appreciate the health benefits of the figs, quinoa, and other ingredients, but there was too much focus on health rather than flavor. If you are looking for a healthy snack, I could recommend this, but it is definitely not for everyone.
Crystal H.
I love the ingredients and the healthy alternative concept but wow was this one of the most repulsive things I've ever eaten in my life. I would never buy this product. The texture it's self is strange and mushy. I did receive this complimentary for testing purposes
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I was skeptical to try this because of all the very different ingredients in the bar. I'm not a fan of the figs so I didn't really care for it. I did like the orange flavor though. It tasted like an oatmeal fig orange bar more than anything to me. It wasn't hard/crunchy but it wasn't extremely chewy either, the texture was soft.

I received this product for free but all opinions are true & my own.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I received this Curate snack bar in my spring 2016 Sprout Voxbox. It was the perfect size, just enough to hold me over between lunch and dinner. It tasted great too, although I think the orange flavor was a little overpowering. I'd love to check out the other flavors.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
I just enjoyed my first Curate snack bar. Its so DELICIOUS! It has 190 calories for the whole bar, which would be a good snack to hold you off until your next meal. Any questions feel free to ask! I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes only.
Bridgett S.
YUM! I really loves this little snack. my daughter and I shared the bar that came in the sprout vox box. she is a conniseur when it comes to these kinds of snacks and doesn't take just any. it has to be tasty amd gooey and filling. check, chexk, chexk.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
This was not my kind of treat. It had a acquired taste that I just do not have. I do not hate it but it isn't something I would eat every day. It has 6 grams of protein with is good but also has 23 carbs and 190 calories. It also contains a lot of salt which I try to stay away from. I do love that it is gluten free. I received this in my #sproutbox for free for testing services.
Mary O.
Reno, NV
I wanted to like this product. but for me it was a bit too much orange in a bite. Normally I would enjoy this type of bar but unfortunately the texture of this one didn't leave me quite meet my satisfied. I received this as part of my #sproutvoxbox
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?