BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Maria C.
Cheraw, SC
I received this product in the sprout voxbox. I was nervous about trying it because of the amount of flavors it talked about containing. I handed it off to my daughter who has been wanting to try it since the box arrived. yuck. so I said aw come on it can't be that bad. I took a little nibble. yuck. its not pleasing at all. IT TASTES LIKE PLAYDOUGH. Well the way playdough smells anyway. Did not enjoy this at all. I know not all healthy food tastes good but dang...this is not edible. I took only the one nibble and tossed the rest.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I haven't heard of this brand before so was happy to see it in my #SproutVoxBox Influenster sent me. It tasted great. I liked the flavors like a fig newton with a nice crunchy texture from the nuts. One thing I liked about this bar is you can look at it an make out the ingredients. A snack you can feel good about eating. I did spot them at Target on my last trip. They are a little pricey . I'm going to try the berry next
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I was very skeptical about trying this snack bar, but it is better than I thought. I thought with all of these flavors in it that they wouldn't go well together, but I was wrong. I personally don't care for the texture, because I prefer more of a crunch to my snack bars, but it is still pretty good. I would prefer a little less of the fig flavor and a little more of the orange zest. Overall, it tastes pretty good and would recommend it. I received this product in my #SproutVoxBox for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own.
ASTRIA R.
I wish I could give this 3.5 stars instead of 3. Even though it is not something that I would normally eat, I can honestly say that it was not bad. I am sure avid health nuts would enjoy it far more than I did and would probably be more willing to go out and purchase it before I would. I will say that if I really got into being 100 percent serious about a diet - I would for sure have this as a snack to curve my craving for chocolate. It could pass for a granola bar in my opinion.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
This flavor combo just wasn't for me. I think it was the balsamic that threw me off or the hazelnut but I did not love it. I think this bar is a little too spendy for me when I can get something that tastes better and has clean ingredients. Loved that I got to try this for free, bummed that I didn't care for it! I would definitely try a few more flavors just to see if there is anything that I like better.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I'm really glad I got to try this flavor before the rest because it is the one I would be least likely to reach for and I still loved it! It is chewy and has a great depth of flavor. Also has a bit of crunch due to the nuts and seeds that make for a more pleasing texture. The only thing I disliked was the orange, only because I do not prefer citrus flavored bars, but I still ate the whole thing! The plant based fiber and protein will fill you up in the most satisfying way. Made by a brand you want to support!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I received this snack bar in my #SproutVoxBox. I wasn't a big fan of this, personally. I loved that the bar was soft (rather than hard, like a lot of similar bars I've had), and the texture wasn't bad. What I didn't like, though, was the flavor. Most of the ingredients are ones I don't eat by themselves, so I wasn't too enticed by them together. The citrus flavor really threw me off. There are some other flavors of these snack bars that look more my taste, however, so I think I'm going to give those a try.
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
I could not get over the texture of the bar. I really liked the orange flavor, but the balsamic after taste was very off putting. I tried this over a few days just to make sure and just could not like it 😕 this was a free gift from Voxer for sampling purposes. I was super excited to get it. This is something I would have seen I the store and I oils have bought to try.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I received this bar in the #SproutVoxBox for taste text and review. All opinions are my own. I love the brand but this flavor didn't really do it for me. It's a mix of orange and dark chocolate. It is so sweet! All I could taste was the orange, It tasted like sweet orange bubble gum. I didn't really care for this one. I have tried the Vanilla dark chocolate since I received this one and I really it. This flavor just isn't the one for me. I recommend the vanilla.
Amber R.
I really liked this bar, way more than any natural bar I've ever tried. I'm very picky when it comes to texture and this surprisingly had a pretty good texture. it wasn't sticky or grainy. I really enjoyed eating it. I plan on buying some more. I ate it for breakfast along with a banana and it filled me up until lunch!
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?