BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Pamel K.
This snack is tasty. It is sweet and crunchy. I love how healthy it is and the kids will love it.
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK
I was kinda scared to try but I actually didn't mind it. Not my favorite but still pretty good!
Katherine A.
Bronx, NY
Delicious treat when you are starving and on the go! never thought i would like it so much
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
This product was alright, I didn't really taste all the ingredients. Mainly just the fig
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
By looking and reading the product I thought it was gonna be nasty but nope it was good!
CHRISTINE E.
Love it . tastes hood. would never know it was good for me loll. on my shopping list!
Lorena p.
Salem, OR
Its definitely chewy. flavors are bold and .... interesting but I enjoyed every bite.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice snack, fills my hunger, I usually just eat small bars when I'm a little hungry
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
I loved this curate bad that I recently got it was so absolutely delicious!
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Review for: Curate™ Dark & Tempting Snack Bar 1.59 oz. Pack more...
As I am coeliac and am intolerant to gluten I often find it hard to eat healthy and enjoy great tasting gluten free foods. This product manages to bag both of those things! I love the taste and it’s good to know that it has plenty of protein and fibre in one bar. They’re also not too bad in price and are my go to snack on the way to work or the gym.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?