BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina O.
Gross not tasty at all. The ingredients are all natural however if you don't like raisins or prunes you probably won't like his snack.
Nikki B.
These are decent. The taste is ok. I'm not a huge balsamic vinegar fan so I was Hesitant. I like the fact they aren't dry and crumbly.
Shanda S.
Cullman, AL
I didn't like this bar. I didn't enjoy the texture or taste of it. I will not be purchasing it in the future. It just wasn't for me.
Raven P.
Cloverport, KY
I personally am not a fan of any nutritional bar at all. however I thought this bar was moist, chewy, and super sweet to be healthy!
Christina N.
I think that I need to try a different flavor. I'm not big on figs so I think that might be the reason I did not care for this bar.
Anais V.
Curate is delicious , the best snack bar, a combination of flavors and textures great, the presentation is perfect,, I loved it!!
Michelle D.
I was skeptical of this bar before I tried it (it looked like bird seed to me!) but I am glad I tried it anyway. It was so good!!
Tamahara B.
Del Rio, TX
It's the best all in one snack! Soy free gluten free packed protein delicious snack! The texture is great and it tastes amazing!
Kaylee P.
Missoula, MT
I am always on the look for fast and fun bars for my lunches. This healthy bar is right up my alley. Even my brother likes them!
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
It taste sooooooo amazing and real healthy but still had a great taste.. I would recommend this to everyone even kids as well
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?