BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Luz B.
Whitestone, NY
I just had this #curate Balsamic Fig & Hazelnut Bar for breakfast, it was quite savory and the right amount of sweetness from the delicious figs.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I love this yummy bar! it's one of the best I've tried since I've gone healthy. I would definitely recommend to those who need a quick snack :)
Michaela S.
Toledo, OH
Love these bars! They are so healthy and they taste really good. I like most of their flavors, i buy them for quick snacks through out the day.
Ashley K.
St Clr Shores, MI
It's healthy...and it definitely tastes healthy. I liked that it wasn't hard like i expected it be but theres no way i would buy this on my own
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
My new favorite breakfast bar for on the go!! Amazing taste and very filling. I love how you can taste all the flavors especially the orange
Darlissa R.
The snack bar was very tasting with a lot of nutrients and healthy. I recommend to anyone on a diet or people who like healthy snack bars.
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
The bar have a strong taste. maybe another person will like it. I love all the ingredients put all of them together in a bar taste weird.
marshalia h.
Sadly, I did not like this snack at all. it was way to mussy for my liking. I feel if it was crunchy it would have been 10 times better.
Jo Anna V.
S PADRE ISLE, TX
When you first bite it,it's sweet but then the fig taste comes through and I don't like figs. Thats the only reason I gave it one star.
Bailey M.
I liked this because its sweet but not too sweet, and it doesn't make a mess everywhere when you eat it like the crunchy granola bars.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?