BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Kendra M.
This got me at "non-GMO" :) but seriously, anything healthy and easy to eat on the go is a winner! I'm exited to try the other flavors, I'm not the biggest fan of the figs in this...
Melody W.
I received this snack bar from Influenster for free to review. I took a bite and was not a fan, too many flavors all at once. My husband, however, thought it was decent. The Balsamic and citrus flavors are quite strong and the texture is a bit odd, but if you like unique and adventurous flavors it is worth a try. I don't think either of us would purchase this bar based on the flavor profile, but my husband happily ate my free sample and ranked it a 3 out of 5. Also, I am pretty sure there is no chocolate in this bar, which makes the name a little confusing.
Jessica V.
Got this in the Sprout Vox Box. I was worried at first because fig isn't my favorite, but this was a welcome surprise. It's all natural which is nice. And had a nice flavor.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product in my #sproutvoxbox and I was surprised it tasted so good. A perfect snack for when you really don't have time to stop but still want a healthy treat.
Tania N.
I was given this item complimentary by influenstar. Personally, I'm not a big fan of fig. The bar tasted a bit plain, but it wasn't entirely bad. I would recommend it to those that do like fig since you will actually be a fan of it
M G.
LOOOOOVE THIS! The fig is definitely a dominant flavor, but I like how there are some other great ingredients. I found the bar to be filling as a snack and I like that it is not too high in sugar.
Kandice T.
I was so excited to get my Sprout Voxbox! But this bar wasn't appetizing at all to be. I am very picky to begin with and the basalmic vinegar just threw me off. The other stuff i enjoyed but i would skip this bar the next time!
Laine C.
I would give this a 5 star rating if they were not so dang expensive! They tasted amazing with no funny after taste. When you have to eat GF cost seems to be a big issue.
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I received this free in my sprout voxbox. It seems like a quality product however this flavor just wasn't for me. Balsamic and fig was just a little to overpowering for the morning, which is when I usually eat these types of bars.
Sydney S.
Stanford, KY
After reading the reviews I was excited about trying this fitness bar. I thought it tasted like fig newtons. I don't really like fig newtons so this was a thumbs down for me.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?