BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
This is my favorite sample in my Sprout VoxBox. One bite and I was totally hooked! I love trying unique combination of unconventional ingredients for example, Curate’s Dark & Tempting Balsamic Fig and Hazelnut. With just the name of the ingredients of the bar, I was totally intrigued. I had one bite and I was hooked! I loved the explosion of flavor in my mouth. The texture is very chewy and it wasn’t hard to swallow at all. I love that it is gluten-free, non-GMO, no artificial flavors and has 6 grams of protein. I am definitely going to get more of these and try all of the other fun and exciting flavors, as well. It’s really a delicious, healthy and guilt-free snack! This is absolutely a five-star snack bar for me!
Gabriella A.
I got a complimentary Sprout Vox Box and unfortunately I was pretty disappointed with the curate bar. I'm usually open to all types of granola and protein bars however, I found this one a tad bland, and the flavor resembled a fig Newton bar. (I was never a fan of Fig Newtons as a kid so maybe that's why I didn't care for the Dark and Tempting flavor). I do like that the ingredients are natural and wholesome however I found that they weren't evenly distributed throughout the bar. For example one bite was salty with balsamic while the next had a big chunk of fig. I was not a fan.
Sharaya A.
Eugene, OR
So I was so excited to get the free tester thanks to influenster and tried it right away...having the flu... I thought how sad. It is rather bland for something that should be so good. Well, fortunately I saved some knowing my taste buds were not helping much and tried it again today. It is like night and day! So much more flavor than before :D The orange bit is a very nice additive that keeps it bright and refreshing. It has a mixture of sweet and salty flavors. I would have never thought to put together balsamic and orange but it really works. The hazelnut flavor I think it hidden a bit. It would be nice to taste those more but I am a lover of nutella so what can I say? It is a great healthy snack that is surprisingly filling for it's size. It would be nice if it wasn't almost 200 calories but that is what most bars are.
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
I received this in my Sprout Vox Box and was pleasantly surprised when I tried it. Just from reading the label, I though the flavor combinations would taste horrible. It was actually pretty good. I've never been a huge fan of orange, but it wasn't too strong to where I couldn't finish the bar. It was nice and chewy, no hard crunchy spots. It's a good sized bar so you aren't still hungry after it. I already went out and bought the dark chocolate ones to try out. I like how there's several different flavors to choose from, all very interesting sounding. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family! You should try them!
Hallie C.
Succasunna, NJ
I was terrified to try this snack bar after seeing 'balsamic vinegar' displayed on the front. If there is one thing I absolutely despise in this world, it's vinegar. I thought for sure that this would be a bust with me. But I put on my brave face, opened the wrapper, and took a bite anyway. I was surprised at how good it actually was! I didn't taste any vinegar at all and I ended up eating the entire bar in probably 10 minutes (after a very long day and barely eating anything). I would certainly eat it again, but I'm not sure I would go out of my way to buy it. Maybe if it were in a different flavor? But the overall verdict, to me, is that it's good but I don't LOVE it.
Francis S.
I wasn't sure what to think of this bar since it has balsamic vinegar in it. It's actually very moist and definitely tastes like figs with light notes of orange peel and sunflower kernel flavor. I like the different textures of the hazelnuts, sunflower kernels, and quinoa but couldn't pin point one versus the other. Definitely not a bad bar but 23g of carb is pretty high for a 1.59 oz bar although the natural carb ingredients do take the grunt of that factor (brown rice syrup and brown sugar were the only two iffy carbs I saw). Overall it's not a bad tasting bar. I liked it.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
The first started getting these bars when I found them on an end cap at Kroger. I love the ingredients and feel good eating them, but appreciate that there is still a small dose of chocolate and some of the bars. I have tried three of the flavors bands like the chocolate and nut ones the best. I like to throw these in my bag as a mid-morning snack when I go to work. I will even take them to my reserve duty to eat for breakfast on those mornings that I'm heading out early and can't get a full breakfast. I am set to receive this in the #sproutvoxbox and can't wait because I already know this is a great product.
Joely T.
I think I would have liked the Curate bar if it was a different flavor. I liked the consistency of the bar. It was chewy without being gummy. The balsamic vinegar fig mixed with orange was a miss for me. I'm not a big citrus fan. I let my eleven year old son try it and he enjoyed it. He liked that it was sweet. He said it tasted like a brownie. I thought it tasted more like a Fig Newton. If it was another flavor, I would have given it five stars.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I received this snack bar from Influenster for free to review. This is diet-friendly with 190 calories per bar and packing 6g protein and 3g fiber. (Read: This is going to keep me full for a couple of hours so that I don't binge on the nearest bag of chips because I'm starving by lunchtime.) It's also pretty tasty. I'm a big figgy fan, and that came through more than anything with orange being a distant second. The sunflower seeds gave it a nice crunch. They're a bit pricey. I normally won't pay more than $1 per bar when it comes to foods in this category, but I'd maybe occasionally buy them individually or get them if on sale.
Katie M.
I received this in my Sprout VoxBox. I LOVE snack bars, but some might look healthy but really aren't. I feel confident that this was a healthy choice. I tried the "dark and tempting" flavor. The fig and orange flavors stood out to me the most, which are two of my favorite flavors as is. I loved the texture of it, but I will say it was a little dry.

Overall, yes I would purchase and I'm super excited to try the other flavors!
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?