BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Mareisha S.
Maynard, MN
This bars appearance was amazing I couldn't wait to try it but however the taste was not as amazing as the appearance it was not disgusting or anything but it was not really up my ally
Beth D.
I received this in my last voxbox. I didn't like it very much, but I gave it 2 stars for being healthy. My fiance described it as a glorified fig newton, and the texture is off-putting
Danielle T.
Ponte Vedra, FL
These are weird. At first bite I found it disgusting, but then after a few more tastes I found it to be more palatable. I received one of these in my #SproutVoxBox. I would not buy this as it was not particularly delicious, nor would I recommend it.
Ivy N.
Love these new treats I discovered through Influenster!! Figs and vinegar!? Who would have thought of that combination? But it works!! Love these new Curate bars!
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Yum! Yum! Give me some!! This bar was so amazing, I cannot wait to go and try more! It's a little bit of healthy, and a little bit of chocolate, can't get any better!
Jessica P.
Hallsboro, NC
I did not like the at all! The texture of this snack bar was very different and it was a bit of a mix of too many flavors in one for me. I would not buy these or recommend them. Someone else might like this flavor but I did not.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
I got this in my sprout vox box. This was my first time ever trying this bar, and i was extremely impressed! I did a full review on the bar in my youtube video, which you can watch here :)
Alli C.
Wolfeboro, NH
I've never really been into Figs, but trying this totally changed my mind! It's delicious, and the perfect snack to have after work or school. It's tasty but not unhealthy. Love it!
TJ D.
This snack bar was okay. I'm not a huge fig fan so that might be tainting my review a bit. The bar was very dense and chewy but too figgy for my taste. And it had 190 calories! Which is far more calories than I'd like to consume for a snack bar.
Kendra M.
This got me at "non-GMO" :) but seriously, anything healthy and easy to eat on the go is a winner! I'm exited to try the other flavors, I'm not the biggest fan of the figs in this...
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?