BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
I was pretty skeptical about trying this because I don't like fig so I just went for it and I was surprised about how good it tasted. I'm glad I gave it a go and it was great
Rachel M.
I love these! They are soft and chewy and have a lot of ingredients to keep you full longer and they are really delicious. I didn't get them in a voxbox, I tried them at a Kroger and I fell in love.
Ana Carolina C.
Arlington, VA
All the flavors together sounded strange to me. But when I tasted it was amazing. I love orange and is the most dominate flavor. I will definitely look for other flavors.
Veronica A.
So far I am loving every single item in my box they are healthy snacks, their prices are affordable. I love influenster my first box and I am really satisfied, free products and they are awesome.
Caitlin G.
The texture of this bar is a bit weird. It's almost like a cliff bar in texture. The imbalance of flavors was also undesirable as the taste of fig overpowers everything.
Katie O.
This is a good healthier option for a granola bar. The fig flavor is a bit strong at first, but then you get used to it. These are nice and soft, and not super chewy. A great snack, or light meal.
Lori P.
Millington , TN
I was not disappointed at all with this bar! It tasted great! I could taste the figs, hazelnut, and the orange. I do find it a bit on the expensive side though. After looking at the other options on the website, I would like to try some of the other flavors.
Alicia G.
This is a very tasty snack. It is very chewy and very yummy 😋. I would love to try the other flavors. Although this was tasty I would like to try one that is not dark chocolate. In all it is a good snack.
Veronica A.
I really enjoyed everything about this bar! The taste is a perfect mix of flavors. The texture is crunchy and chewy perfection. It doesn't even feel like this bar is healthy, but it is!
Courtney M.
This is a healthy and yummy snack that isn't too sweet. These smells like figs and have a crunchy but chewy texture.

I was sent this for review in my Speoutvoxbox. All opinions are my own.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?