BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I really wanted to like this bar & I was disappointed. It just had way to many flavors and the texture just completely turned me off. Pros are its healthy and it has no gmo's but the cons was it was disgusting . I would not recommend this to anyone.
Sarah T.
Marion, NC
I didn't like this at all! I am not a fan of fig and I think the description grossed me out before I even tasted it. I don't normally give bad reviews, and this was nothing more than just a personal preference
Lynn B.
Palatka, FL
First site I was turned off. After opening the package the smell overwhelmed me and it was wonderful. After the first bite I could tell my perseption had changed. This is delicious! I will definitely buy this and have this as an everyday snack.
Katherine V.
I had high expectations this bar, says he has orange, balsamic vinegar, quinoa and that sort of thing, really smells horrible, comes a little smell of chocolate but it smells weird super and has raisins! That's a total not for me! I did not like
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I loved this snack. I liked how it looked crunchy but was soft. I think this snack is very healthy. I like the ingredients that are in it. I received this as a sample from influenster but I would buy it.
Victoria G.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This bar has a very distinct flavor bit tastes okay. I'm not really fan of fig bars but if influenster sent me a chocolate or honey flavored fig bar, then there's a better chance that I will fall in love with it. Just too much saltiness.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama
When I saw this immediately thought bad about because of the way it looks and the the ingredients but it actually fill me up and it tastes so good so I was so excited to actually trying this in my box and it's healthy so I'm giving it a 5😁
Anna A.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love this snack bar!! It's actually really tasty. If you're not a fan of a kind of chewy snack bar this might not be for you but it has a variety of textures. It has a bit of a crunch in it to. The flavors mix very well and not overwhelming. Will definitely purchase other flavors.
Maddi K.
I was sent this bar for sampling purposes. I ate it right before I had a big test, and I actually was super energized! It doesn't taste like chocolatey dreams but it's pretty dang good. It really fills you up too.
Adriana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm not big on healthy snacks, but this bar wasn't bad. I was questioning the mixture of ingredients together when I received this in my Sprout Vox Box , but I enjoyed it. I tasted orange the most. I also liked that it didn't feel like a healthy bar (grainy, powdery). I would reach for this if I wanted to snack on something.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?