BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes only. I wasn't pleased with it, I didn't like the texture or the taste. It's definitely an acquired taste. I don't think I'll be trying any of the others.
Lisa F.
I love these bars. I have tried all the different varieties. I'm glad they have a nice blend of nuts, fruit and grains. I don't have to worry about eating junk when I have this bar. I like that this bar is all natural.
Eilish F.
I received this in my Sprouts box and I ate half of it and I hated it so much. I felt like cardboard would have been better to snack on, which is strange since I liked some of the ingredients in it. I will not be buying.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
It was okay, but the one major problem I faced was that it was too overpoweringly ORANGE-flavored. It got to the point where it made me feel sick. I don't know if I really want to buy this again, but I enjoyed trying it! I received this product free from influenster.
Josie R.
I wanted to like these because they seem pretty healthy. It may just be this flavor but over all it is just a bad combination of flavors. I am someone who frequently purchases protein bars and Kind bars but after the first bite I wasn't able to finish it. It was slightly sweet but I think the balsamic vinegar combined with the quinoa texture ruins this.
Michelle B.
Burbank, CA
I received this in my #sproutvoxbox. I love the idea and the "crafted with joy". This flavoring was kinda gross. I liked the consistency and texture but it tasted like eating orange peels. Sorry. I wanted to love it.
Laura E.
Madison , AL
I received this bar from Influenster in the sprout Vox box. I tried to like the flavor but from the moment I first bit into it, I just couldn't. I ended up eating half of it and throwing the rest away. I eat some weird stuff but this flavor is not for me!
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I really wanted to like this bar & I was disappointed. It just had way to many flavors and the texture just completely turned me off. Pros are its healthy and it has no gmo's but the cons was it was disgusting . I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer F.
Unionville , TN
This bar is just ok. It is not a snack I am going to run out for. It was decent and not such a cardboard flavor just ok. If you don't like fifth is probably isn't for you.
Tamira L. D.
Thorndale, PA
I did not enjoy this. The orange flavor was an unnecessary complication and turned a potentially sweet, yummy snack into something that I could not finish... Not my favorite. Room for improvement. I could see myself enjoying a less complex flavor...
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?