BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
I got this product with my sprout voxbox. I was really looking forward to trying this product but I sadly did not like it. I really did not like the taste or the smell of this product. I think there's just too much going on with it.
Amanda H.
Huntington, WV
Balsamic vinegar, mission figs, and orange. These are all things I love separately, but did NOT think would taste good together, so I dreaded trying this bar. I was completely wrong. These flavors bounce off of each other so well. Somehow Curate managed to make three strong flavors balance perfectly. You can taste everything in every bite. I can't wait to get more of these!
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
This was ok. I loved that all the ingredients were something go could pronounce but the taste wasn't great. It was overpowering orange flavor, and I like oranges! I will try another Curate Snack but not this one.
Brandi L.
Dothan, AL
It is rare for me to find a bar such as this that I can actually stomach. This balsamic fig and hazelnut bar was pretty good though. It wasn't what I would call sweet but still tasted good. My 3 and 6 year old enjoyed it as well.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
The flavor of this bar was uniquely sweet and savory, with a flavor of balsamic vinegar. I ate this in the afternoon one day, when I was hungry but it wasn’t meal time yet. It was a nice, healthy way to make the afternoon go by faster. Also, the packaging is really cute.
Ruthy F.
I received this product in my #SproutVoxBox for May. To be honest I felt that it tasted like an elevated fig newton without the horrible, crumbly cookie. I enjoy Fig Newtons but this isn't the kind of snack that I will reach for when I am fighting off being hangry.
Summer A.
Not something i would typically get but receiving it in my sproutvoxbox I'm happy i did the flavors just fit so well together i will most definitely try it again its a lot better than other bars ive had in the past would definitely recommend to others
Jenna L.
As part of my #sproutvoxbox, I'm reviewing this bar. However, it isn't really my sort of snack. I like balsamic & some of the other ingredients in it, but others I'm not so fond of. Gave it to my friend to try & hopefully she likes it! Giving this only 2 stars because a lot of these types of bars use too many ingredients or combos that become unappealing to some.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes only. I wasn't pleased with it, I didn't like the texture or the taste. It's definitely an acquired taste. I don't think I'll be trying any of the others.
Mari S.
I am always looking for a good bar to have with me for after a run or before an early morning workout. This is good. Not overly sweet, which I like. The flavor and texture were not a problem for me. I prefer this to sticky and hard to swallow bars like Cliff Bars.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?