BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Zohya A.
I received this bar in my Sprout Voxbox. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. I was hesitant to try it at first because I read balsamic vinegar on packaging and I thought that was odd but I couldn't taste it. I did like the subtle orange taste. Would I purchase this on my own? No.
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
Nope not for me :( got this fig balsamic orange bar in my sprout voxbox and while the idea was a good one (healthy, organic, etc.) the taste just wasn't right 😔. I'd be open to trying new flavors in the future but that one just wasn't right for me.
Sheena K.
Plano, TX
I got this in the sprout voxbox to try. I am always looking for better snack options so I was excited to try this. I didn't mind the texture, but was not a fan of the orange flavor. It felt overpowering. The flavor really lingered. I didn't hate it, but wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Sunshine R.
I got this is in my #sproutvoxbox and it wasn't horrible but I'm not a fig fan. the balsamic vinegar helps take out some that fig kick but not much. the texture wasn't bad and it wasn't a horrible bar. maybe another flavor and I would've loved it
Lauren S.
Playa del Rey, CA
I was really happy when I received this bar from Influenster's testing package! I love testing new products and writing reviews. This product was really delicious and filled me up! These types of bars are perfect for my lifestyle because I'm always on the go! Definitely will purchase!
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I received one of these bars in my #sproutvoxbox and I did not like the taste of iy at all. my husband liked it so it must just be mu taste buds or the fact that he will eat anything. i really like the idea of this bar, but not the taste.
Tiffany F.
MOUNTAIN CITY, TN
I received this snack bar in my sprout voxbox and I do have to say it wasn't my favorite. It didn't taste terrible but I wouldn't eat it often either.
I did get this for free to give my honest opinion on from influenster.
Cindy R.
It is my first time trying any product off of this company and I'm very impressed! PGood source of protein , Gluton free , and to too top it off delicious! Very good product with very good health benefits! Will most definitely be buying more !
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
So when I first saw this product I said to myself oooo it looks good, so I opened it and the smell reminded me of chocolate :) and I taste it and it was so yummy and chewy and an explosion of flavor In your mouth !!
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh boy... I can eat cliff bars, I love Kind bars, but these are something else. The flavor is so earthy. I have never had figs before, but if this is what they taste like, I'm not a fan. The only thing I can compare it to is horse grain...
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?