BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This delicious bar is definitely dark and tempting! I received this in my sprout box and am so glad I did! It satisfies my hunger and sweet tooth!! It is made with ingredients that are good for you too! This is the perfect not guilt treat!
Jenelle G.
Vallejo, CA
I didn't think I would like this because I'm not much of a balsamic vinegar but it's unnoticeable in this bar and the whole thing taste like delicious almond butter with chunks of fruit and grains and not like a dry protein or Health bar
Katie E.
parker
I really like these new bars. They have a wide variety of flavors. They are also not made with coconut, I have an allergy to, which is really hard to find bars like this that don't. It is very exciting for me and an added bonus that they are delicious.
Victoria G.
Mc Donald, TN
I received this to try as a free sample in my sproutvoxbox. I loved it! The figs taste so good and I love all the added healthy ingredients! And chocolate helps satisfy my sweet tooth! My daughter really enjoyed it also and kept asking for more bites while I was eating it! Lol
Alyssa S.
Received this in my Sprout VoxBox and I love it! So good. I was kinda skeptical when I first saw it but was definitely pleasantly surprised. It has a great texture and the taste is nice as well. It's much healthier than a lot of the alternatives out there!
Deserai W.
Fort Hood, TX
I honestly probably cannot give a great review on this product. Well because I could not get past the taste! I was absolutely horrible. I felt as though I could taste to many flavored that didn't go together! I asked my husband to try it to give this product a fair review. But he also couldn't get past the taste. This is defiantly something I won't buy.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Wow!!! This bar had me with the packaging!! When I saw #figs #oranges #balsamicvinegar which are some of my #faves, I had to try this #curate bar! So glad it came in my #sproutvoxbox Tastes amazing and is super #healthy I might even add these to my #beachbag
Julia S.
Jacksonville, FL
I really liked this! It reminded me of a fig newton cookie, which I loved as a kid, only much healthier! It was a great mid-morning snack and helped me stay full until lunch! I love that it's all natural and so easy to take to work or wherever you go.
Elizabeth A.
Soledad, CA
I'm a very picky eater and I tend to stay away from the "Gluten free" label because it isn't always my favorite! Also, the Balsamic fig looked a little like an onion which was throwing me off. I didn't want to take the first bite, but when I did, it was good! the texture, a little sticky... but as I said, picky eater. still, not my top pick for a "healthy snack". would recommend but only to a few people

Zohya A.
I received this bar in my Sprout Voxbox. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. I was hesitant to try it at first because I read balsamic vinegar on packaging and I thought that was odd but I couldn't taste it. I did like the subtle orange taste. Would I purchase this on my own? No.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?