BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley n.
Received this product free in my #SproutVoxbox to try! In my opinion the flavor wasn't very great. I did, However like the nutritional value that this product has. I would definitely be willing to try a different flavor before I would say I would never buy the product.
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
Amé este snack ya que tiene un sabor bien equilibrado tomando en cuenta todos los ingredientes que tiene. no es ácido pero tampoco super dulce, lo que lo hace un aliado ideal para nuestras meriendas. Cuándo lo probé no había comido y fue una solución rápida para matar la ansiedad.
Annika W.
Bartlett, TN
I liked this bar. It was an interesting, different flavor than other snack bars. I ate this before I worked out, and it was great. The flavor combination is different than what I am used to. It was not sweet, but the figs gave the bar a nice flavor. I received this bar for testing purposes, but I would buy these!
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Loved trying this product! I'm always trying to find great vegetarian products, and this one is a hit! Perfect chew and the right amount of sweetness. Even better that it has 6g of protein for someone like me who may be lacking in substance and energy in the mornings!
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
I got this item for free in my #SproutVoxBox to sample and review. It was okay. The taste was pretty good. Could barely taste the balsalmic and not sure that it really adds anything to the product. The fig is the flavor that sticks out the most. I would probably buy them if they weren't so high in carbohydrates!
Starr C.
Kenosha, WI
I was not impressed by curate dark and temping. because it had a funny taste to it. one thing i like about it has fiber raisins and the balsamic just was overpowering the dark chocolate. i also like the dark chocolate but could no taste it. overall it made use the bathroom.
Sabella B.
I normally don't buy these type of bars but the #sproutvoxbox had me interested. I absolutely loved it, like better than a fig Newton. I loved this flavor and have been looking into where I can buy them. I would definitely recommend this "health food bar" it's absolutely delicious.
Sophie S.
Let's be real: anything that claims to be as natural and good for you as this Curate bar should not be expected to taste as great as, say, a slice of cheesecake. But for what it is, a glorified fig newton, it's pretty darn good. I'd spend my own money on these to keep at the office or as a road trip snack. I like that it has a good serving of protein. And the packaging is cute!

I received this as a free sample for review.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is a non-gmo, gluten free, and soy free snack. I don't really think this snack is for me. It leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. this snack is way to healthy for my liking and its not for someone who is looking for just a snack on the go. reach for something else.
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This delicious bar is definitely dark and tempting! I received this in my sprout box and am so glad I did! It satisfies my hunger and sweet tooth!! It is made with ingredients that are good for you too! This is the perfect not guilt treat!
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?