BY CURATE #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
I thought this was a fantastic snack bar. I love the different unique flavors that were incorporated in this bar. Snack bars are my go to for breakfast with my coffee. I can't wait to try other flavors. I would definitely recommend to others to try this product.
Sarah K.
Honestly, I was not a big fan. I try to eat relatively healthy but this felt really bland to me. I received it from Influenster to review, and I didn't even finish the whole thing :/ I wanted to like it really badly because it is such a healthy snack... but I wasn't really a fan.
Amber B.
Hi loves please like this and follow me ,protein bar packed full of goodness will keep u full and all natural with bit sized gems all natural and no over powering taste .sweet and nutty mixed together in a soft chewy bar .j
Amber O.
Union, SC
I wasn't very happy with these. I feel like they are a little expensive and I am not sure how I feel about the flavor. I received this in an influenster vox box. It has really healthy foods in it. however, all you could really taste were the figs. Reminded me of fig newtons.
Jill W.
Loudon, TN
All these flavors together sounded like they would be SO gross and I didn't actually want to try it, but I am so glad I did! It was amazing! The most dominate flavor was the orange and I liked that you got the sweet and savory! Great snack! Can't wait to try the other flavors!!
Gina K.
Was a little nervous trying something with both balsamic vinegar and dogs in it, but the salty sweet really worked! One bite led to another and before I knew it it was gone. Loved being this in my Sprout VoxBox sampler and would definitely try again :)
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This bar is super delicious, easy to grab on the go, and healthy for you!!! I cannot explain how filling and unique this bar is. I work out with CrossFit and this is a perfect snack for me to eat after or before a great work out!
Shahna S.
I love all the ingredients in this bad... Separately. Together I was not so much a fan. I am however a fan of the bar itself using the ingredients that it did making it pretty healthy. Wish it tasted better for me.
Cat H.
I got this in my most recent box and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Normally I don't like the texture of these kinds of things as they're really dry and crumbly. Not only was this moist it was very flavorful. I will definitely order these to keep on hand.
Alyssa P.
I received this in my #sproutvoxbox. I thought it was okay, at first bite I loved it but once I tasted the citrus flavor it caught me off guard because of all the flavors at once. My boyfriend on the other hand really likes it and he's the pickiest eater I know. So it's worth a try!
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?