BY CURATE #10 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Curate is a new snack brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking. Each snack is crafted with unexpected ingredients in brilliant combinations. Curate's snack bars are made with carefully selected, real food ingredients like Mission figs, Marcona almonds, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, quinoa, and chia seeds . Curate snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain as much protein as a medium egg, and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars have 200 calories or less.

Dark & Tempting: The combination of Mission figs and hazelnuts complements the subtle, but dynamic flavor of balsamic vinegar. Oranges add a citrus zest to top it off.

Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Review for: Curate™ Dark & Tempting Snack Bar 1.59 oz. Pack more...
Curate™ Dark & Tempting Snack Bar Was ok I didn't really care for the taste of this. I also didn't care for how chewy it was either. I received this product free from influenster for testing and to give my honest review #Curate #Influenster
Jenna J.
Brighton, MA
This bar is AMAZING! So surprising and filled with so many flavors. I only took away a star because it is so very pricey. I do tend to still buy at my local supermarket, but it's a hit to the wallet every time whether I'm buying single bars or in bulk.

Gotta say this is my favorite of the flavors so far too!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
As a first timer when it comes to hearing about Curate and trying the bars, I was impressed. I tried the flavor Dark & Tempting Balsamic Fig & Hazelnut, which was a chocolaty-nutty goodness in every bite. Curate bars were inspired by a passion and curiosity to build a nutritious and authentic snack with a collection of flavorful, fresh food from farms around the world. I was skeptical about the flavor combination, but it was delicious! The flavor I tried was a combination of flavors from Mission figs and hazelnuts to complement the subtle flavor of balsamic vinegar and orange for a citrus zest. It varies for the bars, but Dark & Tempting is gluten-free, soy-free, good source of plant-based fiber, non-GMO, and no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. There are a variety of flavors and combinations to try, from dark chocolate strawberries and pistachios to marcona almond and apricot. As someone who is always looking for gluten-free products, this was a great discovery. Whether it's an addition to your meal, or an on-the-go snack, Curate bars are a must to have in the pantry. I received this product for reviewing purposes in exchange for an unbiased review; this is my honest opinion.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I got to try a Curate bar in their Dark & Tempting flavor: Balsamic Fig & Hazelnut with balsamic vinegar, mission figs, hazelnuts, sunflower kernels, quinoa, and orange. The flavor was fresh, bright, and completely unique.

Aside from the flavor being amazing, I was also happy to find out that it has no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors, as well as being a non-GMO product. It is also gluten & soy free for those with allergies or intolerances, and has 6 grams of protein! To me, this specific flavor tasted like an elevated, grown-up version of Fig Newtons (which were my absolute favorite as a kid!). It was soft, yet crunchy and moist - I didn't find myself reaching for a gallon of water to wash it down because it is not dry like so many other bars I have had.

Great for on-the-go, curbs my cravings until mealtime, and I can't wait to try their other flavors! I received the product for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Linny J.
This is the natural snack bar you have been waiting for. These things are crazy good. I mean...I would eat this over a candy bar any day of the week. The combination of flavors in this bar are incredible. There is "chew" with light background "crunch" with sweet and salt and it all just adds up to the most delicious natural snack bar I have ever had. They come four in a box. I ate one and immediately gave the other three to my favorite co-workers to try. These will be in my pantry, purse and desk drawer starting TODAY. I can't wait to try the other flavors. Bravo to the "small group of passionate, health-focused people" who made this product. That is how they describe themselves on the label. Choosing between working and snacking on one of these? The spreadsheet can wait.
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
The Curate Bar doesn’t look appetizing at all when you first open it and it doesn’t get much better after that. The texture is soft with a tiny crunch from the sunflower kernels and hazelnuts. Then it starts getting stuck in your teeth. The fig and orange give it a slight sweet taste but the rest of the flavor is kind of plain. It’s great that it has no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors and it’s non-GMO but 190 calories seems like a lot for a 4” bar. Everything about this bar is healthy but the problem is it also tastes healthy… and that’s not really a good taste to me. I received this product free for testing purposes but all of these opinions are my own. @Influenster @CurateSnacks #TasteCurate #freesample #gotitfree
Jenn P.
I received this item in my VoxBox in exchange for my honest opinion.
I am a bit of a health nut so I was happy to find some nutritious snacks in my box. (Giggity.) When I read the ingredients, I was skeptical because even though I love food more than some people in my life, there are a few things that I'm picky about & the combo of ingredients is like nothing I had ever tried, though there are some combos of foods that are so odd, they have to be amazing. (Example: peanut butter on a hamburger or spaghetti sandwiches. I promise you. Delicious.) This one however, is interesting & you really can taste everything ingredient which speaks for the quality, but it doesn't suit my fancy. Of course all of our tastes are different & others will absolutely love this, but it's not something I would purchase. I love that it's packed with nutrients & I love the creativity they put into it. I would love to try other products from this brand, but this product is not for me.
Brandy W.
Initially, I thought I would hate this bar. In fact, it sat in my kitchen for over a week without me even considering trying it. After a workout, I came home and wanted something sweet. It was between the Curate bar and Oreos- so I picked the Curate bar in an effort to not blow my whole workout. Oh my, it was delicious and the perfect post-workout snack. It curbed my sweet tooth without being overly sweet. And it actually did a great job of filling me up so I could hold off until dinner. It has a very interesting texture and the flavors are really diverse without being overpowering. They can be a it expensive- normally $2 each at my local grocery- but definitely worth it for a healthy and filling snack.
Heidi M.
These bars are great for on the go or if you just need a quick snack between meals. I wish they were easier to find. I have not been able to find them in quite some time. But the combination of fruit in flavor are amazing.
Rachael A.
Mission, KS
I received the Curate Dark & Tempting Snack Bar for free from Influenster for my honest review. Reading the ingredients and nutritional information I really wanted to like this product. I am constantly on the lookout for snack bars that will hold me over working as a nurse on a busy Neonatal Intensive Care floor. Due to the nature of my job, sometimes you don't have time to really sit and take a break, let alone consume an entire meal. I usually pack small snacks that can hold me over if I'm not able to eat a real meal. I could only tolerate taking one bite and couldn't even talk myself into swallowing - I had to spit it out immediately. The texture was a turn off as well as the flavor. This is definitely a product that I will not be purchasing in the future.
Tia B.
What does it taste like??
Shanda P.
Is this bar tasty
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Where can I buy these?
Kelsey P.
Are these at health food store, or could you find them at grocery store too?
Amy T.
What did everyone think of the new Curate bar? How much do these cost individually or do you have to buy in bulk?