CURAPROX Black is White & White is Black Tough Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Annabelle J.CURAPROX Black is White & White is Black Tough Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Anita R.CURAPROX Black is White & White is Black Tough Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Atzhiri E.

BY CURAPROX

Black in color, this toothpaste safely whitens teeth by effectively absorbing dirt and discoloration particles (bye-bye coffee, tea and wine stains!).  The charcoal acts as a magnet by "pulling" stains off the teeth to restore a natural white smile.  It contains very low abrasive particles and no bleaching agents, plastic particles, triclosan or SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) – so you can regain those natural pearly whites WITHOUT the dangers of breaking down your enamel!

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Activated Charcoal: Gives the toothpaste both its color and its name: "Black Is White." It removes stains without abrading the enamel or using chemical bleaching agents. Instead, the activated charcoal absorbs stain particles and gently eliminates them.  It balances the PH of the mouth while protecting against the growth of pathogens and cavities. It's an affordable, safe and effective whitening agent with double protection against tooth decay.
  • *Prestige Sparkling Blue (Added Optical Effect): The whitening effect of activated charcoal is supplemented by this optical blue filter to reduce yellow discoloration. This helps to make teeth appear whiter without the use of chemical agents. Its blue hue acts as a physical brightener, emphasizing the whiteness of teeth.
  • Sodium Fluoride: A fast acting agent to neutralize the acid climate within the mouth – ultimately strengthening the teeth and decreasing the effects of acid and bacteria.
  • Enzymes: Formulated with enzymes that occur naturally in the saliva. These enzymes enhance the saliva's antibacterial and antiviral functions – also protecting against tooth decay and helping to combat dry mouth.
  • Nano-Hydroxylapatite: Has a protective effect because of its similarity to tooth enamel.  It serves as a protective layer on the tooth and has a remedial effect on damaged tooth enamel.  It can even fill in incipient cavities again.
  • Starphere®: Provides a pleasant cooling sensation while cleaning, leaving the mouth perfectly refreshed.

AVAILABLE IN TWO FLAVORS

• Black Is White: refreshingly lime-flavored
  • White Is Black: extra mild taste

RECOMMENDED USE:  Brush 2x daily. *Allow for 2 weeks to see best results

Buy on Amazon
Marlo M.
I started using Black is White a couple weeks ago and really love it. The Lime Mint flavor is something I've never experienced but I really like the subtleness. The toothbrush it comes with is so soft and tiny which makes it better to get to tight corners of your mouth. The bottle is much bigger than I expected which made spending $20 on toothpaste more justifiable. I also think that since the charcoal helps with teeth whitening you could cut out other teeth whitening products, saving you some money.
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
I got this from a dentist friend along with the professional grade whitening strips. I really like the flavor and it’s not gritty like some of the other products with activated charcoal but it hasn’t been life changing for me. If you really want white teeth, professional grade strips or trays do the trick very quickly.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using the black is white and it has worked wonders. It came with the brush and cover and it's not too strong tasting (it's mint.) Compared to other whitening pastes I've tried that haven't worked very well, were way overpriced and seemed to do damage to my tooth enamel, I think I'll stick with this product. I have a tad bit sensitive teeth and it didn't bother them plus I could see a difference within the first use. I imagine with continued use it'll keep coffee and other stains at bay and my teeth white and bright. I'd recommend this product. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
 The main ingredient of this product is activated charcoal. It's safely whitens your teeth without harming your enamel. I bought it from my dentist at about $30 Per tube. It's on par with other charcoal toothpastes. I think as long as the product has activated charcoal it should work the same. Price can be lower.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the Black is White version. It works and really has whitened my teeth! My dentist noticed! The flavor is good; fresh lime mint--it's not overwhelming at all, I actually think it could be mintier. This is smooth and doesn't leave any grittiness behind. The included toothbrush is soft and even came with a cover. I will keep purchasing this and recommend you do too!
MaryAnn Nicole C.
Pickens, SC
This toothpaste literally took my teeth from an unfortunate state of coffee stained to several shades whiter! I got it from Amazon.com and could NOT be happier with my purchase. I've only used whitening toothpastes and even whitening kits in the past, which are both SO harsh on your teeth. This is a nice natural alternative that gives REAL results!
Rebekah S.
I actually really like this toothpaste. The black is white version of this latest fad is better because it isn't harsh and it doesn't taste bad. It is definitely effective to! I recommend this to everyone! It's made my teeth a whole lot less stained in no time.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product! Took my coffee stain teeth back to white in just a week ! My dentist actually recommend this product to me
Shawnna L.
This really makes your teeth white im just in love with it like it really help out alot makes your teeth stronger
Haven't been able to try this but I'm so tempted. A nice white bright smile is always beautiful!
Marlesia W.
Where Can I Buy This?
Marlesia W.
Where Can I Buy This?
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
Is this a two step whitener? Looks interesting
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ
Does anyone find a difference between the Black is White and the White is Black toothpaste, aside from the obvious color difference?
Kimi C.