Curaprox 5460 Ultrasoft Toothbrush, 6 Pack

by Curaprox

Shipping Weight: 4.8 ouncesUPC: 742381227156#94 in Manual Toothbrushes#229 in ToothbrushesUNRIVALED DESIGN: The CS 5460 Ultra Soft Toothbrush is made with CUREN filaments, each bristle being 0.01 cm thin and rounded at the tops unlike any other manual...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curaprox 5460 Ultrasoft Toothbrush, 6 Pack!
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love a good toothbrush and my hygienist gave me a Curaprox 5460 Ultra Soft last month to try for my difficult gums. Wow! Those Swiss sure know how to make a toothbrush! Its hard to explain why its so good but I think its the density of bristles. A lot of bristles to surface contact. I still use my Nimbus in the morning when i do my deep cleaning but the Curaprox leaves my teeth squeaky clean at night. I bought a set of 3.
Portland
Um, totally love this toothbrush. I love that it’s ‘super soft’ because that’s exactly what I need. It cleans very well and the way the bristles are placed it perfect. I recommend this toothbrush 100%.
Culpeper, VA
Curaprox 5460 Ultrasoft Toothbrush, 6 Pack uploaded by Nicolle W.
This is not a brush it's God blessing your teeth and gums! I swear I have never had such a soft and durable toothbrush like that, from the touch to the head design it's just perfect. I always try to find the one from country flags or the heart one. It's nice and my husband thinks it's cool haha.
The best manual toothbrushes on the market. My odontologist recommended and I can’t be happy enough. It’s gentle and brushes Your teeth very nicely. I would recommend this to everyone. I [email protected] satisfied.
Parker, CO
That’s my only option for toothbrush. It is a little more expensive than the regular ones but it makes a whole difference. It is soft and it works wonders. I really like and I wouldn’t use a different brush after I started using Curaprox.
The best toothbrush that I ever used in my life!! I love this toothbrush and I highly recommend it!!😍😍😍
Münster
I have tried many toothbrushes but this one is by far my favorite. It is very soft yet durable. The brush part does not deform quickly. And it is comfortably soft! I always had gum bleeding problems but this brush is soft like a feather and super effective!
Rijeka
It’s like brushing your teeth with clouds. Your toothbrush has to be soft and there is nothing as soft as this one. They are a bit pricey but it is worth it. When buying a three-pack you can save some money so i suggest doing that.
I've been trying this toothbrush for a while now and I need to say, that to me it isn't anything special. I tried out drugstore toothbrushes, that work exactly the same for me. Don't get me wrong - I liked this toothbrush. It's very soft on my teeth. But in the end to me it's not worth the money. There are cheaper toothbrushes, that are a bit cheaper. Although I give 'em 4 stars, 'cause they are good and brushed my teeth well.
Since I'm prone to brushing my teeth with quite an aggressive force, this toothbrush comes to the rescue and helps me take better care of my teeth. I've purchased multiple of them in the past due to its softer bristles that help you clean your teeth without destroying your gums.