BY CURAFLEX

Curaflex 2 is a specially formulated tablet to help maintain healthy joint cartilage, which is important in keeping your dog active and mobile. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gir B.
Go get this. My dog has amazimg fur since she started her treatment with the producy. It great. She so much happy and seems to love life.
Elizabeth g.
My husband and I Love This for our dogs and makes their coat very soft and they have lots of energy.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I give this product to my dog. It's easy to give him and he don't fight me. I would recommend it to others.
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
I love this stuff, it works like it says it will and it is not pricey at all
Kaci M.
My dog has these and since she got them it's so great. She is always happy and her hair is so healthy all the time. Super easy to use and once I got it it met my expectations. Go buy this people!!!
dawn m.
I actually have a dog that I got from the shelter who I rescued who has now lived with me for almost a year now but when I got her she was so thin An just not taken care of right so I actually had to feed her these to help her bones!
Mackenzie H.
PA
My dog had to take these for a while, she's not taking them anymore just because she didn't need them for a long time but when she was taking them she acted like her old self again. I highly recommend if your dog suffers from achy joints
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Are these flavored? Will dogs easily take it?
Yajaira S.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else like this product
Valerie E.
Where can you purchase this product at?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Just kinda wondering why this is on taste bud badge? Lol. The fur baby can't tell us if its good..
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
What exactly does this do for your dogs?