Curad Silver Solution Antimicrobial Gel, .5 Oz. uploaded by Drusila R.Curad Silver Solution Antimicrobial Gel, .5 Oz. uploaded by Tara s.

BY CURAD

Effective for scrapes, cuts & minor burns Your barrier to MRSA! Hydrates wounds No sting No stain Lasts up to 3 days ; Questions? Call see more...

Mollie G.
This product was life changing & I will use this for every burn I get from now on. Recently I got a very bad sunburn, at some points it developed into a 3rd degree burn; it hurt, very raw, was having a hard time healing, and I was afraid it would scar. I used Cuard Silver Solution and even overnight the burns looked significantly better. Within 3 days of use my burns were completely healed. I'm not joking when I say how  amazing this product is!
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
This Silver Solution is wonderful! I'm a big fan of colloidal silver water and use it for various things. When I saw this Silver Solution, I had to try it. It goes on with a cool sensation and helps the wound heal. I used this on a pretty severe burn on my arm from a kitchen mishap and it healed up nicely with no real scarring. Even the blistering was minimal. This is now a staple in my first aid supplies.
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
I have limited scleroderma and with my condition I get finger ulcers. Even with all the creams and antibiotics that the doctors prescribe, I go back to the this miracle gel. It doesn't sting, it speeds up the healing process. With my disease, it can take 5-12 months or more for an ulcer to heal. With this gel it at least takes a 2-3 months off that. I hope Curad never stops making this gel.
Katelyn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to wound care aid! It doesn't sting the wound and it heals every wound so quickly!! Not all stores carry this product but it's definitely worth the search when needed
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
I have a son with special needs, it worked fast, only in 3 days dried the scrape was better no infection. Dry scab after 3 days .
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for wounds, cuts and burns. It is affordable and very effective. I get it at the drugstore.
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
My go to first aid ointment. It works well on wounds and helps the healing process

Walmart