Curad Silver Solution Antimicrobial Gel, .5 Oz. uploaded by Drusila R.Curad Silver Solution Antimicrobial Gel, .5 Oz. uploaded by Tara s.

BY CURAD

Effective for scrapes, cuts & minor burns Your barrier to MRSA! Hydrates wounds No sting No stain Lasts up to 3 days ; Questions? Call see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
I have limited scleroderma and with my condition I get finger ulcers. Even with all the creams and antibiotics that the doctors prescribe, I go back to the this miracle gel. It doesn't sting, it speeds up the healing process. With my disease, it can take 5-12 months or more for an ulcer to heal. With this gel it at least takes a 2-3 months off that. I hope Curad never stops making this gel.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
This product was life changing & I will use this for every burn I get from now on. Recently I got a very bad sunburn, at some points it developed into a 3rd degree burn; it hurt, very raw, was having a hard time healing, and I was afraid it would scar. I used Cuard Silver Solution and even overnight the burns looked significantly better. Within 3 days of use my burns were completely healed. I'm not joking when I say how  amazing this product is!
Drusila R.
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a son with special needs, it worked fast, only in 3 days dried the scrape was better no infection. Dry scab after 3 days .
Karla V.
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
My go to first aid ointment. It works well on wounds and helps the healing process
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
My go to wound care aid! It doesn't sting the wound and it heals every wound so quickly!! Not all stores carry this product but it's definitely worth the search when needed