BY CURAD

We Help heal Assorted sized Bandages for: Fingers Elbow Knees Collect All 30 Unique Designs Latex Free Carton Contains: 6-1 1/8 x 2 1/8" bandages 14 3/4x2 1/8" bandages Sterile unless package is damaged or open ;   see more...

• These are adorable! Do they stick well? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering If these are made with the plastic rubber...6 Answers
  • These are cute, but do they adhere well? I know a lot of ...6 Answers
Carissa C.
Bothell , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is so hard to find latex free band-aids due to latex allergies to begin with, but I felt like I hit the jackpot with these. Not only are they latex free but my kids love the cute characters on each band-aid. They work well, but not waterproof so they will fall off when they get wet.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
These band-aids work just as well as any other kind but have sesame street on them! They work well for stubborn little ones who don't want to wear a band aid but when their favorite character is on them its like a sticker and they want to keep it on!
Selena S.
Hammond, IN
Loved it. Kids did too! Will buy all the time from now on. Only set back is it's a little bit too much for me. I just wish it had a lower sells price. Other than that really great product i really approve of this and think everyone shoukd buy it
Jessica S.
Elmo was so huge with my daughter but boo boos weren't. The great thing with curad bandages, besides the fact that they are of such high quality, is that they featured our beloved elmo so it encourages boo boo clean up time which can be very trying sometimes.
Alejandra A.
San Antonio, TX
My little one loves these! He uses them for mosquito bites, little scratches, and even bruises. I like that it's gentle on his skin and isn't hard to take off.
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
My kids love the characters and colors on these. Unfortunately they don't stick very well and end up getting ripped off and used as stickers pretty quickly
Elizabeth C.
My daughter loves Sesame street so when we seen this in the store we had to get it. Even if she had no "owies" she used them all the time. Great product.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These bandages are great for kids and their constant moving around and playing. They stay on.Elmo is a well liked Sesame Street character also.
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
More expensive than the plain bandaids, but also way more fun! If your little loves Elmo then they will love these to cover their boo-boos.
Wilnesha B.
Yuma, AZ
Very Cute Packaging ! The kids love these and they stay on in water good thing is they last long and there's no bad things about them
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
These are cute, but do they adhere well? I know a lot of band-aids with designs on them tend to not stick very well, so I hesitate to buy the cute ones.
Eva S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was wondering If these are made with the plastic rubbery material or the cloth like material?
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are adorable! Do they stick well?