BY CURAD

We Help heal Assorted sized Bandages for: Fingers Elbow Knees Collect All 30 Unique Designs Latex Free Carton Contains: 6-1 1/8 x 2 1/8" bandages 14 3/4x2 1/8" bandages Sterile unless package is damaged or open ;   see more...

• These are adorable! Do they stick well? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering If these are made with the plastic rubbery material...6 Answers
  • These are cute, but do they adhere well? I know a lot of band-aids ...6 Answers
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
These band-aids work just as well as any other kind but have sesame street on them! They work well for stubborn little ones who don't want to wear a band aid but when their favorite character is on them its like a sticker and they want to keep it on!
Selena S.
Selena S.
Hammond, IN
Loved it. Kids did too! Will buy all the time from now on. Only set back is it's a little bit too much for me. I just wish it had a lower sells price. Other than that really great product i really approve of this and think everyone shoukd buy it
Paige B.
Paige B.
More expensive than the plain bandaids, but also way more fun! If your little loves Elmo then they will love these to cover their boo-boos.
Janine T.
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
My kids love the characters and colors on these. Unfortunately they don't stick very well and end up getting ripped off and used as stickers pretty quickly
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
My daughter loves Sesame street so when we seen this in the store we had to get it. Even if she had no "owies" she used them all the time. Great product.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Elmo was so huge with my daughter but boo boos weren't. The great thing with curad bandages, besides the fact that they are of such high quality, is that they featured our beloved elmo so it encourages boo boo clean up time which can be very trying sometimes.
sarah s.
sarah s.
My kids love these band aids, not only do they have cute designs but they stay on longer than any other brand we have tried.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These bandages are great for kids and their constant moving around and playing. They stay on.Elmo is a well liked Sesame Street character also.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
The Curad Sesame Street Bandages
are great for the kiddos, they are the only upside from getting a scrape.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Good bandages , they were really well. I bought this for my nephew and they stick on so good even in the shower .
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
These are cute, but do they adhere well? I know a lot of band-aids with designs on them tend to not stick very well, so I hesitate to buy the cute ones.
Eva S.
Eva S.
I was wondering If these are made with the plastic rubbery material or the cloth like material?
Heather B.
Heather B.
These are adorable! Do they stick well?