BY CURAD

We Help heal Assorted sized Bandages for: Fingers Elbow Knees Collect All 30 Unique Designs Latex Free Carton Contains: 6-1 1/8 x 2 1/8" bandages 14 3/4x2 1/8" bandages Sterile unless package is damaged or open ;   see more...

• These are adorable! Do they stick well? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering If these are made with the plastic rubbery materi...6 Answers
  • These are cute, but do they adhere well? I know a lot of band-aid...6 Answers
Carissa C.
BOTHELL, WA
It is so hard to find latex free band-aids due to latex allergies to begin with, but I felt like I hit the jackpot with these. Not only are they latex free but my kids love the cute characters on each band-aid. They work well, but not waterproof so they will fall off when they get wet.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
These band-aids work just as well as any other kind but have sesame street on them! They work well for stubborn little ones who don't want to wear a band aid but when their favorite character is on them its like a sticker and they want to keep it on!
Selena S.
Hammond, IN
Loved it. Kids did too! Will buy all the time from now on. Only set back is it's a little bit too much for me. I just wish it had a lower sells price. Other than that really great product i really approve of this and think everyone shoukd buy it
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
My kids love the characters and colors on these. Unfortunately they don't stick very well and end up getting ripped off and used as stickers pretty quickly
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert
More expensive than the plain bandaids, but also way more fun! If your little loves Elmo then they will love these to cover their boo-boos.
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
Super adorable pictures and very bright colors to keep kids interested. stick onto and stay on skin well!
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
Daughter loved them. Kept saying she had boo boo when she didn't just so she could try to get a Band-Aid
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My nephew loves these. They do great soothing him when he gets an owie. Great price for bandages.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Good bandages , they were really well. I bought this for my nephew and they stick on so good even in the shower .
Jasmine L.
The Curad Sesame Street Bandages
are great for the kiddos, they are the only upside from getting a scrape.
Eva S.
I was wondering If these are made with the plastic rubbery material or the cloth like material?
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
These are cute, but do they adhere well? I know a lot of band-aids with designs on them tend to not stick very well, so I hesitate to buy the cute ones.
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert
These are adorable! Do they stick well?