BY CURAD

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Ouchless® Gentle on Your Skin Hypoallergenic Flexible Fabric 30 Sterile Adhesive Bandages 3/4 x 2 1/2 in. Curad Sensitive Skin bandages are hypoallergenic and very gentle on your skin. Absorbent non-stick pad is ouchless to remove. Innovative hypoallergenic adhesive stays on longer without irritating the skin. Breathable fabric stretches with your skin. Seals wounds on all 4 sides Protects from germs & dirt Curad®.  We Help Heal. Medline, Supplying hospitals for over 40 years. see more...

Tammy V.
Andover, MN
I have unbelievably sensitive skin, and bandages usually either rip several layers of my skin off, or make open wounds worse than the sore I used the bandage for originally. These are amazing. I have a cut onthe bridge of my nose from my bi-pap, and the sore needs to be covered or it will never heal. My boyfriend picked these up for me and I have had absolutely no issue with them. They area soft fabric, and they stay put for as long as you wear them, unlike others that fall off 5 seconds after you put them on. I do not think I will ever buy another brand or type of bandage ever again. I am in love.
Deena T.
I love these band aids. I have kids who run and play outside all the time and when I have a child with a cut or scrap I use these band aids excuse and the wound is healing the bandage does not stick to the skin.
Elizabeth A.
I got a free sample of these in the mail and now I don't buy any other type of bandage! I have very sensitive skin and they are wonderful.
Tanika C.
Im not ever surprised by what this brand puts out, because they have sur high qulity things!
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
These are great! Ok so normally on any cuts or scrapes I use the long bandages, but these really come in handy for pimples. Yes, pimples. You might think I'm crazy, but I put a dot of honey on pimples and cover them up with these tiny circles at night. By the next morning, the pimple is hardly noticeable.