BY CURAD

Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages: Flexible protection for delicate skin Sterile Latex free Gentle fabric--comfortable and breathable protection For minor cuts, scrapes and burns see more...

Buy on Walmart
albanys j.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have thin skin that tears easily when I use normal bandages. Curad Sensitive brand were a great solution for years but not anymore. I could not find Curad brand at my usual retailers and was pleased to get them through Amazon. These bandages would not adhere to my skin for more than a few minutes. I am not sure if this is a quality control issue or if manufacturer changed; regardless, don't waste money on these.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
These products are affordable. I usually buy at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I love that they work great for sensitive skin, but still stay put and do their job. This product exceeded my expectations & I woukd buy again.
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
These bandages are great for my finger ulcers that I get from my limited scleroderma. After awhile regular bandages tend to irritate the skin and make the skin raw from long term use. I would give 5 stars if the bandages absorbent pad went from edge to edge width wise like the Band-Aid brand.
Laura G.
Columbus, GA
These band aids are great if you have sensitive skin and need a great band aid that will not cause a breakout.
Lisa A.
These are great little band-aids! I have them in my first aid kit at all times. Nice for my kiddos sensitive skin
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these bandages because I have really sensitive skin and they work really well
Mileena M.
Dillwyn, Virginia
Great for my sensitive skin! Absolutely love it. Occasionally my skin will come off with band aids. With these it does not